Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus
46/7 moo 5, T. Koh Yao Noi, A.Koh Yao, 82160 Phang Nga, 82160 Ko Yao Noi, Thailand – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.2/10! (score from 30 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Surrounded by tropical forests, rice paddies and an unspoilt beach, Koyao Bay Pavilions offers luxurious resort-style accommodation with patios. A 10-minute drive from Ta Manoh Pier, it features a private beach area and a restaurant.
Koyao Bay Pavilions is an hour's boat and car journey from Krabi and Phuket Airports.
Choose from beach front suites or cottages and villas with pools. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower. They are equipped with a fan or air-conditioning, or both.
Enjoy massage services or pick a book from the library. Activities including snorkelling, fishing and diving can be arranged at the tour desk. Sports equipment, motorcycles and mountain bikes are available.
Thai dishes, fresh seafood and international cuisine is served at the Koyao Bay Pavilions’ restaurant. Guests can also enjoy meals in their own rooms.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Klong Jark Beach7.9 Good beach1,700 yards from property
Laem Had Beach8.5 Very good beach1.4 miles from property
- Do you have Halal food option?We do not serve pork at the restaurant. Other products served are used by the Muslim community of the island too.Answered on 30 May 2022
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Yes is our private beach within our property.Answered on 7 September 2019
- Is it possible to swim at low tide? Or the recede water make mudy the whole place.? Can we make snorkelling all time? Or only high tide?The tide makes it difficult to swim at low tide. The sea in the bay of Phang Nga is often muddy, Koh Yao Noi is not the best spot for snorkeling but b..Answered on 1 May 2022
- What airport is closest to this destination￼Phuket International Airport. Krabi Airport is also very close.Answered on 9 July 2022
- Are there a few local restaurants within walking distance of your property? Thanks.Yes, Kaya restaurant and Ciao Bella are accessible withn 15 mn walk.Answered on 11 November 2022
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Thai
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 18:30
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 6 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus
Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus is 2.2 miles from the centre of Ko Yao Noi.
Yes, Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus include:
- Holiday Home
The prices at Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Games room
- Private beach area
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking class
- Badminton equipment
- Water sport facilities on site
- Swimming Pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus has 1 restaurant:
- La Sala
Check-in at Koyao Bay Pavilions - SHA Extra Plus is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.