Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus
9/123-124 Moo1, Tumbon Maenam, Aumphur Koh Samui, , 84330 Mae Nam, Thailand – Good location – show map
Experience World-class Service at Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus
Located on the hillside and boasting stunning views of Bo Phut Bay, Mantra Samui Resort offers luxurious boutique accommodations. Offering free WiFi, it also has an 50 feet outdoor infinity pool and a pampering spa.
Spacious rooms feature dark wood furnishings and neutral fabrics. They are fitted with flat-screen cable TVs. Guests have the use of free tea/coffee making amenities and a safe.
Mantra Samui Resort is a 5-minute drive to Bo Phut Beach, 10-minute drive from Fisherman's Village and about a 15-minute drive from Samui Airport.
The on-site View Restaurant opens daily, serving a wide variety of tasty traditional Thai dishes as well as selected international meals. Other restaurants and dining options can also be found nearby the property.
For those looking to exercise, Mantra Samui has a state-of-the-art fitness center. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide concierge and travel services. A shuttle service to shopping malls is available with an additional charge.
Most popular amenities
4 reasons to choose Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus
Bophut Beach7.9 Good beach2,550 feet from property
Mae Nam Beach8.3 Very good beach4,800 feet from property
W Koh Samui Beach8.1 Very good beach5,100 feet from property
Bang Rak Beach7.8 Good beach1.7 miles from property
- Hi, do you have connecting rooms? Or is the Villa big enough for 2 adults and 2 teenagers?Hello, Mantra Samui can provide rooms next to each other (max 2 on the same floor), subject to availability. The maximum room occupancy is 3 person (above 12 years).Answered on March 28, 2022
- Hi, given that the shuttle service has been put on hold due to Covid, how are guests expected to travel to and fro from the resort?Koh Samui being a great vacation destination features several different transport options such as taxi services, grab application as well as car and motorbike rentals, subject to the preference of guests.Answered on May 17, 2022
- What is shuttle bus charge for town? Where does it go?Due to the ongoing pandemic no shuttle bus service is available. This service will be reviewed at a later stage Q4.Answered on May 14, 2022
- Hi, do you have a shuttle bus that can brung ua to the fisherman village? I read about a shuttle bus but did not understand Thank youUnfortunately, we do not have a shuttle bus service to the fisherman's village but we can assist you in arranging the taxi which costs THB 300 to go to the fisherman's village. Mantra Samui ResortAnswered on July 21, 2022
- Do you have Air Condition at the rooms ?Yes, all rooms are in compliance with the 5 star certification / rating of the resort.Answered on May 30, 2022
Food: Local, Asian, International
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Please inform Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Pool table
- Neck massage
- Cooking class
- Hand massage
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Couples' massage
- Happy hour
- Spa facilities
- Foot massage
- Swimming pool
- Full-body massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus by:
- Taxi 15min
Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus is 1.4 miles from the center of Mae Nam.
Guests staying at Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus has 1 restaurant:
- the View
Room options at Mantra Samui Resort - SHA Extra Plus include: