Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
160/1-162 Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Toei, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.0/10! (score from 147 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Bangkok – Excellent location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
With Nana BTS Skytrain Station right next door, On 8 Sukhumvit is just a 5-minute walk from Terminal 21 at Asok BTS Skytrain Station. It offers a café and rooms with free Wi-Fi and 32-inch flat-screen TVs.
The modern rooms at On 8 Sukhumvit Bangkok come with a safety deposit box, a mini fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. A large window lets in plenty of natural light. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower.
Guests can borrow laptops and use them in the lounge area. The hotel corridors display the works of award-winning French photographer Ludovic Cazeba. On 8 Sukhumvit has a 24-hour reception and concierge, and provides express visa service.
Our Continental breakfast is served daily at On8 Cafe.
Located in the heart of Sukhumvit, On 8 offers easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment options. Airport transfers can be arranged.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bangkok, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM machine on site.
4 reasons to choose On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
- My flight will arrive around 1am (28th Dec), wondering if possible to check in around 2-3 am for a booking that’s supposed to check in on 27 Dec?Dear Customer, Hotel acknowledge for your request late check in on 27 December 2022. Hotel have staff standby 24 hrs. Best Regards,Answered on 3 October 2022
- if I book January 6-8 and January 24-26 can I store one suitcase with you? I will be traveling around Thailand inbetween. 1 Suitcase luggage storage?Dear Customer, Hotel have Store room to keep customer's luggage.Answered on 19 August 2022
- how much is the laundry service provided?understand is chargeable.thank youfor the laundry price start from 40 baht.Answered on 3 September 2022
- is this hotel guest friendly ?Hotel not charge for joiner fee. If the customer have visit guest please leave ID. card of customer's visitor at the front desk.Answered on 2 October 2022
- Is the hotel guest friendlyHotel not charge for joiner fee. If the customer have visit guest please leave ID. card of customer's visitor at the front desk.Answered on 5 September 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular facilities
House rules On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality takes special requests - add in the next step!
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
06:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 7 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The fine print
Please note that guests booking 5-9 rooms will be charged a 10% deposit at the time of booking. Guests booking 10 rooms or more will be charged a 20% deposit at the time of booking. This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Please be informed that a maximum of 1 additional child (under 11 years) stays for free in an existing bed with their parents. This applies only to the "Amber Deluxe King Room" and "Saffron Premier King or Twin Room". The child will be charged for breakfast as follows:
• 0 - 4 years old will not be charged for breakfast
• 5 - 11 years will be charged THB 100 per person per night for breakfast
Please inform On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality
On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality has 1 restaurant:
- On8 Café
Guests staying at On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality by:
- Taxi 40min
Room options at On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality include:
The prices at On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
On 8 Sukhumvit Nana Bangkok by Compass Hospitality is 3.1 miles from the centre of Bangkok.