Prince Theatre Heritage Stay
441/1 Charoengkrung Road (Siwiang) Silom, Bangrak, Bang Rak, 10500 Bangkok, Thailand – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in a 1900’s film theater, the modern-rustic Prince Theater Heritage Stay is nestled behind a hidden corner on Charoenkrung Road. Highlights include the cinema room turned into a common bar area serving signature mocktails inspired by the original films.
Decorated with white and neutral tones, all rooms come with high ceilings, minimal décor and an en suite private or shared bathroom. Offering both private and dormitory-style room types, all rooms have air conditioning, free toiletries and towels for each guest.
Refreshments, snacks and drinks can be enjoyed at the Box Office Bar. It also serves an a la carte breakfast choice of continental or local options.
The hotel is located about 1,300 feet from Saphan Taksin BTS Skytrain Station and Sathorn Pier where guests can visit the historical sites along the Chao Phraya River via the city’s unique long-tailed boats.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, are you SHA certified?Hi, It's on the process.Answered on November 10, 2021
- For the duplex suite, if I book the twin beds, will there be other people there staying on the king bed?Regarding your question, the duplex suite twin beds we have, which you have to book. This room type is not the sharing room. But the suite is a privat..Answered on June 27, 2022
- Hi! What food do you serve on breakfast? Is it with rice?We serve a continental set or selection of smoothie bowls and congee from Jok Prince, a famous street food restaurant for breakfast.Answered on April 29, 2020
- For the 4 people bunkbed room, is that room private or shared with other people? Is there a private bathroom in the room? Lastly, does it get noisy du..Thank you for choosing Prince Theatre Heritage Stay. Regarding to your question, we would like to introduce you that there are 4 single beds in the P..Answered on November 27, 2019
- Do you have car parkNo, we don't have a Parking car. You can car park at the Robison. There are charges 2nd hour which costs is 20 THB per hour for your parking so you c..Answered on June 26, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Prince Theatre Heritage Stay
From the nearest airport, you can get to Prince Theatre Heritage Stay by:
- Taxi 45min
- Train 1h
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay is 2.5 miles from the center of Bangkok.
The prices at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Prince Theatre Heritage Stay include:
- Dorm Room
Prince Theatre Heritage Stay has 1 restaurant: