13/1 soi 2, Chiangmai-Lamphun Rd, T.Wat Gate, A. Muang, Wat Ket, 50000 Chiang Mai, Thailand – Great location - show map
|Rimping Deluxe Double Room|
|Superior Double or Twin Room|
|Deluxe Double Room|
Rimping Village is located in the perfect historical place of the city; Wat Gate community, the trading area of Chiang Mai in the old days where people from diverse cultures reside together, creating the unique style of culture of the whole community as reflected in people’s lifestyle and architecture.As we concern the significance of such cultural aspect toward local people, the hotel is designed with the certain style that perfectly suits the architectures around the area as several local designs are applied including the shape of the roof, slab covering the walkway, Lanna-style door, and especially the walls which is created with the appropriate height, well uniting the hotel and the community together.
Rimping Village takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Tourism Authority of Thailand - Northern Office 0.1 miles
- Iron Bridge 0.2 miles
- Naowarat Bridge 0.2 miles
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 0.4 miles
- Anusarn Night Market 0.4 miles
- Vieng-Joom-On Tea House 0.5 miles
- Warorot Market 0.5 miles
- Wat Gate 0.6 miles
- Chiang Mai Railway Station 0.7 miles
- Nakornping Bridge 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tha Pae Gate 0.9 miles
- Sunday Walking Street 1.3 miles
- Wat Chiang Man 1.3 miles
- Chedi Luang Temple 1.3 miles
- Three Kings Monument 1.3 miles
- Chang Puak Gate 1.5 miles
- Saturday Walking Street 1.5 miles
- Wat Phra Singh 1.7 miles
- Nimman Haemin 2.8 miles
- Chiang Mai Zoo 4.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Riverside Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Night Market Market 0.6 miles
- Good View Bar & Restaurant Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Rimping Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Doi Suthep Mountain 12.4 miles
- Ping River River 0.1 miles
- Chiang Mai Airport 2.9 miles
- Lampang Airport 48.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
6 Reasons to Choose Rimping Village
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged THB 150 per person per night when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged THB 700 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 714 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: