Hotel River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified
Baan Tahsao, Amphur Saiyoke, Kanchanaburi, 70150 Sai Yok, Thailand – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.1/10! (score from 502 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Lawa Cave1.8 miles
Saiyok Noi Waterfall4.8 miles
Hellfire Pass Museum5.8 miles
Chong Khao Khat8.3 miles
Erawan Waterfall11.4 miles
Srinakarin Dam12.1 miles
River Khwae Noi River0 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Thai, International
4 reasons to choose River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Cooking class Additional charge
- Canoeing Additional charge
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
- Airport drop off Additional charge
- Airport pick up Additional charge
- Shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Massage Additional charge
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Bicycle parking
14:00 - 18:00
08:00 - 12:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 13 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|THB 1,400 per person, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please be informed that the property does not provide electricity. During the evenings and night, a lamp will be provided for all guests.
Hotel is accessible by boat at Phutakian pier. GPS coordinates are: N 14.281035, E 99.000796. The boat transfer service is available every hour from 08:00-18:00 hrs.
The property offers round-trip transfer services between Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station and Phutakian Pier at an additional charge. Please note that full prepayment is to be made upon reservation and is non-refundable. Reservation must be made 3 days prior to the departure date. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
Please see the transfer schedule below:
- From Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station (Bangkok) to Phutakian Pier (Saiyok and Kanchanaburi):
departure time is 08.00 hrs and arrival time is 12.00 hrs
- From Phutakian Pier (Saiyok and Kanchanaburi) to Makkasan Airport Rail Link Station (Bangkok): departure time is 13:30 hrs and arrival time is 18:00 hrs
Please note that the standard check-in and check-out time still applies, regardless of their arrival/departure time to/from the resort. Check-in is from 14:00 - 18:00 hrs, while check-out is between 08:00 - 12:00 hrs.
FAQs about River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified
The following parking options are available to guests staying at River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Free parking
Check-in at River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified is from 14:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
From the nearest airport, you can get to River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 3h 30min
Guests staying at River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified is 4.3 miles from the centre of Sai Yok.
River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Cooking class
River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified has 1 restaurant:
Room options at River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified include:
The prices at River Kwai Jungle Rafts - SHA Certified may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.