50/1 Rajdamnoen Road, Sri Phoom, Muang, 50200 Chiang Mai, Thailand –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 444 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Tamarind Village.
Tamarind Village is an oasis of calm and tranquility, the perfect base for exploring Chiang Mai and beyond.
Area Info –
- Sunday Walking Street 0.2 miles
- Wat Pan Tao 0.2 miles
- Three Kings Monument 0.2 miles
- City Art & Cultural Center 0.2 miles
- Chedi Luang Temple 0.2 miles
- Tha Pae Gate 0.2 miles
- Sompet Market 0.3 miles
- Wat Chiang Man 0.4 miles
- Chiang Mai Gate Market 0.5 miles
- Chiang Mai Gate 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chang Puak Gate 0.5 miles
- Wat Phra Singh 0.6 miles
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 0.7 miles
- Warorot Market 0.7 miles
- Saturday Walking Street 0.7 miles
- Wat Gate 0.9 miles
- Naowarat Bridge 0.9 miles
- Nimman Haemin 1.6 miles
- Chiang Mai Zoo 3.3 miles
- Mae Jo Golf Club 9.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pratu Chiang Mai Market Market 0.7 miles
- The Riverside Bar & Restaurant Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- The Goodview Bar & Restaurant Cafe/Bar 1.6 miles
- The Gallery Restaurant Restaurant 1.6 miles
- 7 Eleven Supermarket 0.2 miles
- The House by Ginger Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Ping River 1.6 miles
- Doi Suthep Mountain 15.3 miles
- Chiang Mai Airport 2.1 miles
- Lampang Airport 49.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ruen Tamarind Restaurant
Food: American, British, French, Thai, Local, Asian
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Tamarind Village
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged THB 271 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged THB 1295 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged THB 1295 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
For bookings made from 17 February 2017 onwards, a compulsory Gala Dinner is included in the room rates of 24 December and 31 December 2017. The rates of the Gala Dinner are based on room type and occupancy (guests sleeping in extra beds will be charged separately). Please contact the property for more details.
Please note that guests are not allowed to smoke in guestrooms. Smoking is allowed in the designated areas only.
Please note that kitchen equipment at Ruen Tamarind Restaurant is undergoing upgrading works during 10:00-12:00 hrs and 13:30-17:30 hrs, from 1 June-10 July 2017. During this period, the restaurant still serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. For more information, please contact the property directly.