27/3-4 Moonmuang Soi 9 A. Muang, 50200 Chiang Mai, Thailand –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 259 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Britannia.
Britannia started business around 2005 from a newly converted building in Soi 9. We took over the business in Nov 2011 and operate it now as a private guest house offering quiet clean rooms at the best possible price. Its most popular feature is its location in the old city and proximity to most things that visitors to old Chiang Mai like to see and do. Our guests enjoy the many restaurants and local bars that are close by and the village feel to this corner of the city.
Area Info –
- Sompet Market 0.2 miles
- Wat Chiang Man 0.2 miles
- TCDC Chiang Mai 0.3 miles
- Chang Puak Gate 0.4 miles
- Three Kings Monument 0.4 miles
- City Art & Cultural Center 0.4 miles
- Tha Pae Gate 0.4 miles
- Consulate General of The United States - Chiang Mai 0.4 miles
- Chang Puak Market 0.4 miles
- Wat Pan Tao 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Chedi Luang Temple 0.6 miles
- Warorot Market 0.6 miles
- Wat Gate 0.7 miles
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 0.8 miles
- Wat Phra Singh 0.8 miles
- Naowarat Bridge 0.9 miles
- Suan Dok Gate 1 miles
- Nimman Haemin 1.7 miles
- Chiang Mai Zoo 3.2 miles
- Mae Jo Golf Club 8.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Good Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Blue Diamond Breakfast Club Restaurant 0 miles
- Seven 11 Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Sompet Market Market 0.2 miles
- Chiang Mai Airport 2.5 miles
- Lampang Airport 49.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose The Britannia
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 1 year stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged THB 50 per person per night in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged THB 150 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Please inform The Britannia of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.