Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
The Davis Bangkok
88 Sukhumvit 24 Klongteoy, Khlong Toei, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Davis Bangkok! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Decorated in a modern Thai design, The Davis offers 2 outdoor pools and traditional Thai-style villas. Located in Bangkok's Klong Toei District, it is a 15-minute walk from Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station, while Emporium Shopping Mall is only a 13-minute walk from the property. Free Tuk Tuk shuttle service is also available.
Spread over 2 wings, the stylish air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Selected rooms come with DVD players.
The Davis Bangkok sits along Sukhumvit Road Soi 24, about 1,500 feet from Seafood Market and Restaurant and a 0.8 mi from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. It is about a 53-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
A refreshing workout can be enjoyed at the fitness center, which features a rooftop whirlpool and separate changing rooms for male and female guests. The hotel also provides a business center and a spa. It is 2,300 feet from Sukhumvit MRT station.
Gallery Cafe serves Asian and international buffet spreads, while The Living Room offers à la carte selections of drinks and light meals. Other dining options include coffee at Starbucks and freshly baked pastries at au bon pain bakery.
Most popular amenities
ATM & Currency Exchange: Need cash? There's an ATM and a currency exchange service at this property.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose The Davis Bangkok
- Hi. How many bathrooms do you have in the presidential suite? We are 4-5 pax. Can we request for extra bed if ever? Thanks2 Bedrooms for the Presidential Suite have 2 bathrooms , with standard of 4 Pax and can add 1 Extra bed with extra charge for 1,000 THB but subjects t...Answered on August 27, 2022
- Hi, we want to book your hotel for 3 nights but we arrive Saturday 3 September around 1.30am. Can we still check in that late? Thanks. HarryHi, Thank you for your messages and interesting to stay with us. We are now operations for 24 hours and we will be available to warmly welcome you to ...Answered on August 29, 2022
- When did the hotel open for business? When was it last remodeled?It opened the Hotel for business on year 2005 Also it was remodeled on last year!Answered on January 20, 2020
- Is the hotel guest friendly . Can I bring my friend to stay over nightDear Valued guest, We allow your friend to stay over night just give the staff ID card of passport to scan. Thank youAnswered on July 21, 2022
- Hello, we will arrived early in bangkok. can we do early check in? like 10AM or 11AM?Dear Sir/Maam, Normally check in time at 2 PM , for the early check in is depending on the room avalaible on the day. If you reach a the hotel early ...Answered on July 21, 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Thai, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Extra bed by request
|THB 1,000 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The Davis Bangkok accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Gallery Café: Closed from Mon, Aug 01, 2022 until Fri, Sept 30, 2022
FAQs about The Davis Bangkok
Yes, The Davis Bangkok is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Davis Bangkok on this page.
The prices at The Davis Bangkok may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Davis Bangkok is 4.3 miles from the center of Bangkok.
The Davis Bangkok has 1 restaurant:
- Gallery Café
Check-in at The Davis Bangkok is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at The Davis Bangkok can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Room options at The Davis Bangkok include:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The Davis Bangkok offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Davis Bangkok by:
- Taxi 45min