The Davis Bangkok
88 Sukhumvit 24 Klongteoy, Khlong Toei, 10110 Bangkok, Thailand – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at The Davis Bangkok! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Decorated in a modern Thai design, The Davis offers 2 outdoor pools and traditional Thai-style villas. Located in Bangkok's Klong Toei District, it is a 15-minute walk from Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station, while Emporium Shopping Mall is only a 13-minute walk from the property. Free Tuk Tuk shuttle service is also available.
Spread over 2 wings, the stylish air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom has a separate bath and shower. Selected rooms come with DVD players.
The Davis Bangkok sits along Sukhumvit Road Soi 24, about 1,500 feet from Seafood Market and Restaurant and a 0.8 mi from Queen Sirikit National Convention Center. It is about a 53-minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
A refreshing workout can be enjoyed at the fitness center, which features a rooftop whirlpool and separate changing rooms for male and female guests. The hotel also provides a business center and a spa. It is 2,300 feet from Sukhumvit MRT station.
Gallery Cafe serves Asian and international buffet spreads, while The Living Room offers à la carte selections of drinks and light meals. Other dining options include coffee at Starbucks and freshly baked pastries at au bon pain bakery.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi. How many bathrooms do you have in the presidential suite? We are 4-5 pax. Can we request for extra bed if ever? Thanks2 Bedrooms for the Presidential Suite have 2 bathrooms , with standard of 4 Pax and can add 1 Extra bed with extra charge for 1,000 THB but subjects t..Answered on 27 August 2022
- Are there rooms with a terrace?Dear Guests, Greeting from The Davis Bangkok, thank you for reaching out to us. So sorry all the room have no balcony neither the terrace.Answered on 16 December 2022
- Hi, we want to book your hotel for 3 nights but we arrive Saturday 3 September around 1.30am. Can we still check in that late? Thanks. HarryHi, Thank you for your messages and interesting to stay with us. We are now operations for 24 hours and we will be available to warmly welcome you to ..Answered on 29 August 2022
- When did the hotel open for business? When was it last remodeled?It opened the Hotel for business on year 2005 Also it was remodeled on last year!Answered on 20 January 2020
- Do you have car parking?Yes, we have parking behind building and so sorry for late messages, sir.Answered on 13 November 2022
- Still looking?
Food: Thai, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- Babysitting/Child services
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaning
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Car rental
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
The Davis Bangkok accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Gallery Café: Closed from Mon, Aug 01, 2022 until Fri, Sep 30, 2022
FAQs about The Davis Bangkok
The Davis Bangkok is 4.3 miles from the center of Bangkok.
Guests staying at The Davis Bangkok can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Davis Bangkok on this page.
The prices at The Davis Bangkok may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at The Davis Bangkok include:
The Davis Bangkok offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Swimming pool
The Davis Bangkok has 1 restaurant:
- Gallery Café
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, The Davis Bangkok is popular with guests booking family stays.
Check-in at The Davis Bangkok is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.