The Empress Hotel
199/42 Chang Klan Rd.,Chiang Mai, Chang Khlan, 50100 Chiang Mai, Thailand –
The Empress prides ourselves on unmatched service and our staff's ability to make our guests feel at home. We offer some of the best multinational breakfast spread in the country, and assure you that you will not leave disappointed with our accommodation.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Art in Paradise Chiang Mai 0.1 miles
- Anusarn Night Market 0.5 miles
- Iron Bridge 0.6 miles
- Tourism Authority of Thailand - Northern Office 0.7 miles
- Mengrai Bridge 0.7 miles
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar 0.7 miles
- Nong Hoy Market 0.9 miles
- Chiang Mai Gate 0.9 miles
- Naowarat Bridge 0.9 miles
- Chiang Mai Gate Market 0.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Tha Pae Gate 1 miles
- Warorot Market 1 miles
- Wat Gate 1.2 miles
- Chedi Luang Temple 1.2 miles
- Three Kings Monument 1.3 miles
- Wat Chiang Man 1.5 miles
- Wat Phra Singh 1.6 miles
- Chang Puak Gate 1.7 miles
- Nimman Haemin 2.7 miles
- Chiang Mai Zoo 4.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Night Market Market 0.9 miles
- Rimping Supermarket Supermarket 1 miles
- Outside In Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Chabad of Chiang Mai Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Seven Eleven Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Khun Kana Halal Food Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Big C Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Chiang Mai Airport 2.3 miles
- Lampang Airport 48 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Thai, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose The Empress Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Chiang Mai
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Full Body Massage
- Foot Massage
- Steam Room
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Treatments
- Makeup Services
- Beauty Services
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out (additional charge)
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged THB 300 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged THB 850 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card The Empress Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.