Ya Nui Resort
9/25 Moo 6 Soi Ya Nui Rawai Phuket, 83130 Rawai Beach, Thailand –
Ya Nui Resort is located close to the Leam Prom Thep Cape of Phuket where you can see the light tower Museum Elephant Temple and you can get the nicest sunset shots or sunset Dinner. Also the best Beaches are in a few minute`s to reach from both site.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Windmill Viewpoint 0.5 miles
- Naiharn Lake 0.6 miles
- Nai Harn Beach 0.8 miles
- Promthep Cape 0.8 miles
- Phuket Seashell Museum 1.4 miles
- Kata View Point 2 miles
- Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking 2.3 miles
- Kata Noi Beach 2.7 miles
- Surf House Phuket 3.3 miles
- Tesco Lotus at Park Rawai 3.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Phuket Shooting Range 3.9 miles
- Chalong Pier 4.1 miles
- Dino Park Mini Golf 4.2 miles
- Chalong Temple 5.5 miles
- Tiger Muay Thai and MMA Training Camp 6.3 miles
- Phuket Aquarium 6.9 miles
- Phuket Simon Cabaret 7.7 miles
- Patong Boxing Stadium 8.8 miles
- Prince of Songkla University 9 miles
- Chinpracha House 9.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Thai Market Market 1.9 miles
- Famalie Mart, Thai Mini Mart Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Kate, Archee, Yanui Corner, Maeng Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Greek Cafe Bar and BF Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Nai Harn Laguna Lake 1.9 miles
- Katu Cabel Lift ( Water Ski ) Ski lift 18.6 miles
- Laem Prom Thep Cape Mountain 0.4 miles
- Andaman Sea Ocean/Sea 0.5 miles
- Phuket Airport 23.4 miles
- Krabi Airport 51 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ya Nui Restuarant
Food: Pizza, Steakhouse, Thai, Asian, International, European
6 Reasons to Choose Ya Nui Resort
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rawai Beach
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
11:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged THB 150 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged THB 300 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged THB 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Ya Nui Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.