Stay in the heart of Istanbul – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Cheers Hostel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Cheers Hostel Istanbul is located in the heart of Sultanahmet, just minutes from Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. It offers a terrace bar with views of the Old Istanbul.
Rooms at Cheers Hostel are individually decorated and come with air conditioning. Common bathrooms are located along the halls. Linen and towels are provided.
The hostel’s Wintergarden Terrace & Panoramic Bar serves kebabs and international cuisine. Guests can also enjoy a self-mixed Mojito.
Cheers Hostel is located only a few minutes’ walk from tourist attractions such as the Underground Cistern, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar.
This is our guests' favorite part of Istanbul, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 10.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a private bathroom in the room?YESAnswered on October 20, 2019
- Hello Is it possible for late check in if I inform before? I will arrive at the airport at 22 so I expect it to take around 2 hours to get to citycen..Hello, We have 24 hours reception service. You can check late night. Kindest RegardsAnswered on March 18, 2021
- How much does it cost to rent a lock?FREE ONLY DEPOSİT 10 LİRAAnswered on September 9, 2019
- You will get the room alone for myself￼we have private single roomsAnswered on August 19, 2022
- What view does the deluxe double room have?Our private rooms at the saprate diffierent building. One of them room has Hagia Sophia view ot her one has street view. When you make booking you can..Answered on March 2, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 1:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Cheers Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Cheers Hostel
Check-in at Cheers Hostel is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Cheers Hostel by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 45min
Cheers Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Bar crawls
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
Guests staying at Cheers Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Cheers Hostel is 1,300 feet from the center of Istanbul.
The prices at Cheers Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.