Tarihi Ankara Kalesi Necatibey Mahallesi Depo Sokak No:3 Ulus, 06240 Ankara, Turkey –
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Superior King Room
Deluxe King Room
Two-Bedroom Mandarin Suite
One-Bedroom Royal Suite
5 Reasons to Choose Divan Cukurhan
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
The brick and stone building with wooden planks and bays has a tile roof and is supposed to have been built in the late 16th or early 17th century. The Çukurhan functioned as a typical Ottoman city caravanserai: in other words it was an Inn with a marketplace in the courtyard. It retained its commercial importance through the years with many shops and workplaces that sold a vast range of goods including mohair, wool, grains, dried fruits, vegetables, etc.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Museum of Anatolian Civilization 0.1 miles
- Ankara Castle 0.3 miles
- Hacettepe University Hospital 0.4 miles
- Ankara Ethnography Museum 0.5 miles
- Ulus Square 0.6 miles
- Cebeci Stadium 0.6 miles
- Kurtulus Park 0.7 miles
- Fun Fair 0.7 miles
- Ankara Courthouse 0.8 miles
- 19 Mayis Stadium 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kizilay Square 1.3 miles
- Ataturk Cultural Center 1.3 miles
- Karanfil Street 1.5 miles
- Konur Street 1.5 miles
- Anitkabir Ataturk Museum 1.6 miles
- Anitkabir 1.7 miles
- TBMM - Türkiye Büyük Millet Meclisi 1.9 miles
- Tunalı Hilmi Caddesi 2.2 miles
- Arjantin Street 2.7 miles
- Atakule Tower 3.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bursa Evi Restaurant 0 miles
- Zergerpaşa Konağı Restaurant 0 miles
- Kale Supermarket 0 miles
- Gramafon Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Hatipoglu Konagi Restaurant 0 miles
- And Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Elmadağ Mountain 18.6 miles
- Mogan Lake 18.6 miles
- Esenboga Airport 14.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Divan Cukurhan accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.