Hostel Le Banc
Şahkulu Mahallesi, Şah Değirmeni Sokak, no:7 Taksim/ Beyoğlu, Beyoglu, 34421 Istanbul, Turkey – Excellent location - show map – Metro access
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 878 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Istanbul
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hostel Le Banc! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Attractively situated in Istanbul, Hostel Le Banc features air-conditioned rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi and a terrace. The property is situated 1.1 miles from Taksim Metro Station, 0.9 miles from Istiklal Street and 1.5 miles from Suleymaniye Mosque. The accommodation provides karaoke and a shared kitchen.
Guest rooms at the hostel are fitted with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Hostel Le Banc also boast a city view. The rooms have bed linen.
The accommodation provides an ironing service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying. Speaking English, Spanish and Turkish at the reception, staff are always on hand to help.
Popular points of interest near Hostel Le Banc include Galata Tower, Spice Bazaar and Taksim Square. The nearest airport is Istanbul, 22.4 miles from the hostel, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi . Can i pay in when I arrive to t do hostel in US$ not in Eur ? ThanksFor sure you can pay by US$. Best, SuleyAnswered on 15 January 2021
- i want to book a domimentry but worried about my luggage and expensive things will u provide a locker.Hey, we have lockers in every dorm room but if you do not feel comfortable keeping expensive things in the room, we have also safebox at the reception.Answered on 1 March 2021
- I am teacher, taking online classes 3-5 hours each day. Is there a place where I can take these classes without disturbing others?We have a cafe and a common area at the entrance and also we have a nice view terrace. I think our terrace will be a perfect choice for your lessons:)Answered on 11 February 2021
- Hi, I'm from Iran and we cant have any kind of international credit card so I cant reserve any room. Is there any way for me to reserve a room? Thankswe can reserve manually and you can pay cash when arrive.Answered on 22 June 2022
- Hi We are 6 ladies. is there any 6-bed room available?we have 10 beds mixed dorm.Answered on 24 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Private bathroom
- City view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Happy hour
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking tours
- Movie nights
- Pub crawlsAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Seating Area
- Coffee house on site
- Breakfast in the room
- Public transport ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveries
- Adult only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Soundproof rooms
- Barber/beauty shop
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
13:00 - 23:30
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children are not allowed.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Bankcard Hostel Le Banc accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hostel Le Banc
Hostel Le Banc offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Movie nights
- Happy hour
- Themed dinner nights
- Pub crawls
- Walking tours
Check-in at Hostel Le Banc is from 13:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Hostel Le Banc is 1.4 miles from the centre of Istanbul.
The prices at Hostel Le Banc may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Guests staying at Hostel Le Banc can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go