Nobethane Cd. No:3 Sirkeci, Fatih, 34134 Istanbul, Turkey –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 333 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotellino Istanbul.
Mine studied at the American high school of Istanbul and Berge attended the French Galatasaray high school. They both later continued their studies at the Bosphorus University, studying management and economics, later choosing to pursue careers in tourism. For years, they accompanied Turkish tour groups to the four corners of the world, and Berge additionally worked for many years as a tour guide for foreigners visiting Turkey. In 1987, they moved to Paris, where Berge managed a tour operator company and Mine became an English teacher. They continued travelling the world with their two children who were born there. In 2009, they moved back to Istanbul and opened Hotellino, a hotel that carries the stamp of their life and travel experiences. They aim to make their guests feel at home while experiencing Istanbul like locals, hoping to share their love for their city. Fortunately, Mine and Berge are not alone in this undertaking since the whole staff of Hotellino accompanies them to provide the guests with a comfortable and unique stay, wishing all together that this adventure continues…
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Islam Science and Technology Museum 0 miles
- Bahnhof Istanbul Sirkeci 0.1 miles
- Gulhane Tram Station 0.1 miles
- Gulhane Park 0.2 miles
- Hodjapasha Cultural Centre 0.2 miles
- Istanbul Archaeological Museum 0.2 miles
- Archäologisches Museum 0.3 miles
- Cagaloglu Turkish Bath 0.3 miles
- Istanbul Provincial Directorate of National Education 0.3 miles
- Topkapi Palace 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hagia Irene 0.4 miles
- Hagia Sophia 0.4 miles
- Spice Bazaar 0.5 miles
- Column of Constantine 0.5 miles
- Suleymaniye Mosque 0.8 miles
- Galata Tower 0.8 miles
- St. Anthony of Padua Church 1.3 miles
- Maiden's Towers 1.4 miles
- Istiklal Street 1.5 miles
- Princes' Islands Ferry Port 1.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sur Balık Restaurant Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Aksu Market Supermarket 0 miles
- Redriver Cafe & Bar Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Kandil Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Kosem Bufe Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Sok Supermarket Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Maranda Doner Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Fileto Cafe Restaurant Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Hamdi Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Hotellino Istanbul
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Istanbul
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 7 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Baby Safety Gates
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 10 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Hotellino Istanbul accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.