Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Juliet Rooms & Kitchen
Caferaga Mah. Sifa Sok. No:23 Kadıköy, Kadikoy, 34710 Istanbul, Turkey – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 191 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Juliet Rooms & Kitchen
- Hi, do you have information how to get to your place by bus from Istanbul airport? I’ll arrive at airport on 7pm. Thank you.You can get on HAVAIST airport to kadıkoy shuttle from Istanbul Airport. After if you want you can walk here or take a taxi.Answered on November 18, 2021
- Hi , how many bedrooms for adults do you have in this apartment6 deluxe room 3 executive room 2 hostel room ( one with 6 beds the other with 8 beds)Answered on June 28, 2022
- Odalarda ve ya ortak kullanım alanında derin Dondurucu var mıdır ? Ameliyat olmak için geliyorum ve sık sık buz kompresi yapmam gerekecekMerhabalar otelimizin mutfak bölümü olduğundan tesisimizde derin dondurducu mevcuttur. malesef odaların içinde derin dondurucu yoktur minibar mevcuttur.Answered on August 11, 2022
- how long distance between the hotel ant kadikoy Havaist station?15 minutes by walk.Answered on May 9, 2022
- can i choose bottom bunk as i use a ventilator and need to plug it in at night, thanks in advanceSure you can choose. can you share your reservation number?Answered on April 24, 2022
Food: American, Turkish
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Extra bed by request
|€ 10 per child, per night|
Extra bed by request
|€ 10 per person, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The maximum number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check your selected room for the maximum capacity.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Juliet Rooms & Kitchen accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Juliet Rooms & Kitchen of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Juliet Rooms & Kitchen
Guests staying at Juliet Rooms & Kitchen can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Juliet Rooms & Kitchen may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Juliet Rooms & Kitchen is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Juliet Rooms & Kitchen include:
- Bed in Dorm
Juliet Rooms & Kitchen offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
Juliet Rooms & Kitchen has 1 restaurant:
Juliet Rooms & Kitchen is 3.1 miles from the center of Istanbul.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Juliet Rooms & Kitchen by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min