Atatürk Caddesi Gençaga Sokak No:40, 50500 Avanos, Turkey –
Not far from the river Kizilirmak, in the heart of old Avanos, Kirkit Hotel is a pleasant ensemble of semi-cave old Anatolian houses, tastefully restored and set around a central courtyard, with a particularly friendly atmosphere. You’ll be sure to meet interesting people there as Kirkit Hotel is more for travellers that take their time to visit the area and not just speed through. Although the hotel offers the comfort of a boutique hotel, its reasonable rates allows solo visitors as well as families to spend some time in this special environment. In summer and when weather permits, meals (breakfast and dinner) are served in the courtyard. The chef prepares varied and hearty traditional Cappadocian meals with which you can enjoy the local wines or raki. After dinner, the courtyard fills with lively music played by traditional musicians making you want to get up and dance. In winter, meals are served in a cave in a cosy ambiance. Kirkit Hotel is meticulously kept. Its team accords great importance to keeping the intimate family atmosphere with a quality and professional welcoming.
Area Info –
- Zelve Open Air Museum 2.8 miles
- Goreme Open-Air Museum 5.4 miles
- Dark Church 5.5 miles
- Nevsehir University 6.1 miles
- Özkonak Underground City 6.2 miles
- Uchisar Castle 6.5 miles
- Apple Church 6.6 miles
- Zeki Soyak Park 6.7 miles
- Nikolos Monastery 6.8 miles
- Mazı Underground City 6.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Urgup Museum 7 miles
- Tuzlu Su Park 7.1 miles
- Sehit Polis Ahmet Kara Park 7.1 miles
- H.Hava Dirikoc Park 8.7 miles
- Sehitler Park 12.1 miles
- Nevsehir Airport 17.1 miles
- Erkilet International Airport 35.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Kirkit Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 12:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 20 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Kirkit Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.