La Casa Cave Hotel
Tekelli Mh. Göreme Cd. No: 87 Uçhisar, 50240 Uchisar, Turkey –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 356 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at La Casa Cave Hotel.
‘In the heart of Cappadocia, more than a hotel….’ Şıra Kapadokya has been created by Özkıran and Yankı families in Old tekeli District of Uçhisar by restoration of two old houses which were probably inhabited 250 years ega. The families of ancient times had used the caves as winter dwellings and moved with the spring to the Stone built structure in order to benefit from cool breeze of Cappadocia and its breathtaking view. These rooms and caves that have been restrored with a great loyalty to their original shape are now used as comfortable places fort he guests who tos tay at Şıra Kapadokya Hotel. With its panorama extending from Erciyes (Argeus) Mountain all through the fairy chimneys and rock formations of the region. Şıra Kapadokya Hotel is a boutique cave hotel with 12 comfortable rooms, part of which are carved in the volcanic rock of Cappadocia. As its name refers (Şıra means grape juice) our hotel contains one of the largest and carefully constructed rock carved wine cellars of the region and panaromic restaurant where Turkish specialities are served
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Uchisar Castle 0.3 miles
- Goreme Open-Air Museum 2.1 miles
- Dark Church 2.1 miles
- Zelve Open Air Museum 4 miles
- Tuzlu Su Park 4.1 miles
- H.Hava Dirikoc Park 4.2 miles
- Sehit Polis Ahmet Kara Park 4.3 miles
- Nevsehir University 4.3 miles
- Zeki Soyak Park 4.5 miles
- Mazı Underground City 5.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Nikolos Monastery 5.6 miles
- Urgup Museum 5.7 miles
- Sehitler Park 7.2 miles
- Apple Church 10.9 miles
- Özkonak Underground City 12.2 miles
- Tatlarin Underground City 17 miles
- Derinkuyu Underground City 18.3 miles
- Derinkuyu 18.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Şıra Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Maritimus Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- uçhisar Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Avanos River 6.2 miles
- Nevsehir Airport 17.6 miles
- Erkilet International Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
4 Reasons to Choose La Casa Cave Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
La Casa Cave Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.