Kamelya Cave Hostel
Harim Sok. No:13 Nevsehir, 50180 Göreme, Turkey – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 362 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Some of the cave rooms in the hotel have a satellite TV, a dining table and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer. Some of the rooms offer a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer.
Activities including horse riding, cycling and hiking are available on site or in the surrounding area. Hot air balloon rides are also available.
Local delicacies are served for breakfast such as spring rolls, fresh tomatoes, cucumber, varieties of cheese, honey, and seasonal fresh fruits.
Goreme National Park is 0.7 mi away from the property and Urgup town center is 5.6 mi from the property. Nevsehir Airport is 27 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Göreme, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Kamelya Cave Hostel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 12, 2014
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, does this room have a bathroom inside room and private? ThankyouHello Yes the room have private bath room. Kind Regards Volkan EzdemirAnswered on 8 March 2021
- Hi I’m landing in Kayseri at 10pm tonight, my flight number is XQ9238. Can you arrange pick up from the airport if so what’s the cost.HELLO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR BOOKING. tHE COST IS 60 tl PER PERSON ONE WAY KIND REGARDS VOLKAN EZDEMIR..Answered on 10 October 2021
- Hi, do you have bus shuttle from kayseri airport? expect arrival around 23:25Yes we have shuttle bus from Kayseri airport to hostel. For reservation I need your flight number and date.Answered on 10 January 2020
- Hi, i am planning to book your hotel for 2 nights 1) you do hot air balloon booking? 2) Is terraces available to see hot air balloon? (Any pictures)Hello Yes we can book with most reasnoble price and with insructorAnswered on 7 September 2022
- Hi, I have few questions 1. do you provide airport pick and drop service? whats the price? 2. do you arrange hot air ballon, green tour? price? 3. Air..Hello Thank you very much for your interest. We do provide airprot transfer,ballon tour ,green tour. Kind Regards VolkanAnswered on 14 May 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Ski storage
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Child safety socket covers
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
From 1:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Kamelya Cave Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Kamelya Cave Hostel
The prices at Kamelya Cave Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Kamelya Cave Hostel is 650 feet from the center of Göreme.
Kamelya Cave Hostel has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Kamelya Cave Hostel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Check-in at Kamelya Cave Hostel is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Kamelya Cave Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Horseback riding
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental