Sato Cave Hotel
Orta Mah. Konak Sokak No 7, 50180 Göreme, Turkey – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 284 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Sato Cave Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Located in a historic stone building along a winding street in Göreme, this hotel features 2 sun terraces with panoramic town views. It offers guestrooms with private bathrooms and has a restaurant.
Rooms at the Sato Cave Hotel are heated and feature arched ceilings and simple furnishings. Some rooms come equipped with an armoire and a work desk. Cave rooms are also available.
In the morning, Hotel Cappadocia serves a breakfast on the sun terrace and can be enjoyed with views of the natural surroundings and nearby villages.
Cave Hotel guests can rent a bicycle and view the fairy chimneys at Göreme National Park. The hotel has a tour desk that provides maps and offers information on hot air balloon rides and daily Cappadocia tours.
Sato Cave Hotel is a 15-minute walk from the Göreme Open Air Museum. The hotel has a 24-hour front desk and a shuttle service is available on request. Free public parking is possible at a location nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Göreme, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Sato Cave Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Mar 14, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- I would like some room decor for my spouses' birthday and help with the activities and airport shuttle.Hello Its Hünkar manager of hotel, About the room decoration which is easy no worries. airport shuttle transfer also fine we can organise. ..Answered on 7 June 2021
- Hi, Do u have a balcony or special place for all cosito era to see the balloons in the sunrise ?Hello We have a few terrace to see the balloonsAnswered on 20 August 2022
- Hi, which rooms are cave rooms How do I know which room is a cave room whilst bookingHello Please check the room photos and if you see stone in the room they are stone room others are cave roomAnswered on 24 July 2022
- Hi. I would like to ask what is patio in the description of the room. Is it something like a balcony or terrace?ıts terrace actually.Answered on 25 July 2021
- Hi, how many days in advanced should we (2 people) book the hot air balloon, ATV tour and airport shuttle from your hotel? Also, I read from the Q&A w..Hello , Actually for the balloon ride need to check. what date you are planing to come ? Atv and shuttle bus is easy and available always ...Answered on 19 October 2022
- Still looking?
- Sato Cave Restaurant
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- BBQ facilities
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hour
- Themed dinnersAdditional chargeOff-site
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Dining area
- Sitting area
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing service
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveries
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Tile/Marble floor
- Private entrance
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Yoga classes
- Public BathAdditional charge
From 1:30 PM to 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 11:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Sato Cave Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests need to present their passports upon check-in.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Sato Cave Hotel
Room options at Sato Cave Hotel include:
The prices at Sato Cave Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Sato Cave Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Public Bath
- Themed dinners
- Cooking class
- Horseback riding
- Yoga classes
- Happy hour
Sato Cave Hotel is 650 feet from the center of Göreme.
Yes, Sato Cave Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Sato Cave Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Sato Cave Restaurant
Guests staying at Sato Cave Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Sato Cave Hotel is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.