The Peak Hotel
Mesrutiyet Cad. Oteller Sok. No:1-3 Tepebasi, Beyoglu, 34430 Istanbul, Turkey –
Eccentric Twin Room
Comfort Triple Room
Comfort Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Family Room
Superior Triple Room with Double and Single Bed
Comfort Double Room
Eccentric Double Room
Having started to serve the guests in 1961 as a humble single-star, 35-room hotel under the name "Yenişehir Palas", it reached a new level after being purchased by İbrahim Şehitoğlu in 1972. The hotel was expanded to a two-star, 90-room hotel in 1995 as a result of the structural alterations and renovations performed at intervals after it was purchased by the Şehitoğlu Family, in the hotel business in Istanbul. The hotel has taken a leap forward after Mehmet Şehitoğlu, the second generation representative of the family, headed the business as the general manager. Mehmet Şehitoğlu and Bedia Şehitoğlu, the civil engineer members of the family, commenced a large-scale reconstruction process in the hotel. First changed the name “Yenişehir Palas” to “The Peak Hotel” in line with the international marketing purposes accomplished to move The Peak Hotel to an internationally recognized and preferable level by significant efforts and sustainable investment. Growing into a 4-star top-tier hotel with 147 rooms, 2 Restaurants, 3 meeting halls and a Wellness Center by 2015, The Peak Hotel proudly serves its esteemed guests with its stylistic rooms and exact service concept.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Asmali Mescit Street 0 miles
- Pera Museum 0.1 miles
- Sishane Metro Station-Istiklal Street Exit 0.2 miles
- St. Anthony of Padua Church 0.2 miles
- Tunnel Square 0.2 miles
- Sishane Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Galatasaray Square 0.2 miles
- Hard Rock Cafe Istanbul 0.2 miles
- Galatasaray High School 0.3 miles
- French Street 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Galata Tower 0.4 miles
- Istiklal Street 0.6 miles
- Taksim Square 0.7 miles
- Taksim Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Princes' Islands Ferry Port 1 miles
- Spice Bazaar 1 miles
- Suleymaniye Mosque 1.2 miles
- Dolmabahce Clock Tower 1.3 miles
- Dolmabahce Palace 1.5 miles
- Hagia Irene 1.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Çok Çok Thai Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Starbucks Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Şok Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ataturk Airport - European Side 8.7 miles
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport - Asian Side 19.7 miles
- Bursa Yenisehir Airport 61.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast
5 Reasons to Choose The Peak Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Istanbul
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 9 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 7 to 12 years is charged 25 % of the room stay per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Peak Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.