Evergreen Resort Hotel - Jiaosi
No. 77, Jiankang Road, 26241 Jiaoxi, Taiwan –
Welcome to Evergreen Resort Hotel (Jiaosi) ! During your stay, you can just turn on the tap of an in-room bath and enjoy the most authentic Jiaosi beauty hot spring, originating from the rock strata 200 meters beneath the ground. We have 9 room types and 231 deluxe rooms, all designed mainly in Japanese Zen style. While bathing in the beauty hot spring within your own room, you can feast your eyes upon the wonderful views of Lanyang Plain through windows. Comfortable Japanese yakada and slippers are available in the room for you to wear while strolling in a relaxing way in the Hotel. We hope you’ll appreciate every detail prepared for you and collect wonderful memories in your travel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Tangcheng Japanese-style Hot Spring 0 miles
- Jiaoxi Hot Springs Park 0.1 miles
- Jiaoxi Railway Station 0.2 miles
- Tangweigou Hot Spring Park 0.4 miles
- Wufengchi Waterfall 1.8 miles
- Sicheng Station 3.2 miles
- Longtan Lake Yilan 3.3 miles
- Toucheng Station 3.6 miles
- Toucheng Old Street 3.6 miles
- Toucheng Beach 3.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Luodong Railway Station 10.6 miles
- MRT Taipei Zoo Station 16.9 miles
- MRT Muzha Station 17.2 miles
- MRT Wanfang Community Station 17.4 miles
- MRT Xindian District Office Station 17.4 miles
- Qizhang Station 17.7 miles
- MRT Wanfang Hospital Station 17.9 miles
- MRT Xiaobitan Station 18.2 miles
- MRT Xinhai Station 18.2 miles
- MRT Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center Station 18.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- east red Restaurant 0.1 miles
- hi life Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Taipei Songshan Airport 21.3 miles
- Taoyuan Airport 38.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Evergreen Resort Hotel - Jiaosi
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Jiaoxi
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Open-air Bath
- Hot Spring Bath
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Toilet With Grab Rails
- Wheelchair Accessible
Pets are not allowed.
- Karaoke (additional charge)
- Pool Table
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged TWD 2420 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged TWD 2420 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Evergreen Resort Hotel - Jiaosi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that dinner is available at 19:30 for guests who book with dinner-inclusive rates. Special request may be attended with prior notice directly. Contact information can be found on the confirmation letter.