Laurel Villa B&B
No. 28, Mingsheng Street, 555 Yuchi, Taiwan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 562 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Laurel Villa is located in Sun Moon Lake, 98 feet from Shuishe Pier, and 1312 feet from Sun Moon Lake Bus Station or Shuishe Visitor Center. The location and transportation are convenient. However, it must be noted that, unlike hotels, Laurel Villa B&B do not have 24-hour service. All guests must arrive at the B&B before 18:00 and complete the check-in procedures. After obtaining the room card, they can freely enter and exit at any time. Free WiFi is available throughout the B&B, and all rooms are equipped with cold/heat air conditioners, flat-screen TVs and kettles. The private bathroom in the room provides towels, bath towels, shampoo, shower gel and a hairdryer. In response to the local government's environmental protection policy, the accommodations fee in Laurel Villa B&B does not include the provision of disposable toiletries, such as toothbrushes, combs, shower caps, slippers, etc. Bottled water is provided on the day of check-in and will not be replenished for extended stays. There is a water dispenser in the lobby, please keep the bottle for reuse/or bring your own bottled water; guests are advised to bring the above-mentioned toiletries by themselves, if necessary, they can be purchased on site for an additional fee. Environmental policy needs your support and cooperation. thank you! The homestay has a shared lounge area, which can be used by guests from 07:30-21:00. All rooms are easily accessible. Hearty and healthy breakfast is served. In addition, if the situation permits, the B&B can arrange a morning bicycle tour of Sun Moon Lake.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.Laurel Villa B&B has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 13, 2017
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Very Good Breakfast
See what guests loved the most:
- SherweineSingapore“Very near the ferry terminal, easy to find and super friendly owner who gave lots of advice during our short stay. Room was spacious and clean, well designed!”
- BonaireUnited Kingdom“Fantastic location and a beautifully maintained property. family owned and run; you can see the care and love they put into their B&B - from the design of the rooms, to how well they maintain the property, to how they treat their guests as...”
- LaiUnited States of America“Breakfast is really yum and healthy. Very clean room, and cozy great service.”
- AndyTaiwan“everything within walking distance and comes with public car park just behind the hotel”
- Huei-tingUnited Kingdom“The host is super nice. The location is just so convenient to access either restaurant or sun moon lake. Room is cozy and surprisingly big. Breakfast is great as well. Overall, 10 out of 10, definitely return next time.”
- LauraUnited States of America“Absolutely perfect stay. The room was fantastic. Loved the balcony with the deep tub. Location right by Shuishe Pier was fabulous. The host was also such a treat. She was the sweetest and was unbelievably helpful in so many ways. Thanks for having...”
- MelissaUnited States of America“We had the most perfect stay in this BNB. The facilities are beautifully designed, equal to that of many a modern boutique hotel. The family that runs it is so warm and hospitable, and the early morning bike tour was one of the highlights of our...”
- AAnonymousCanada“The owner was incredibly friendly with lots of helpful information.”
- WaiHong Kong“the location is very convenient, just opposite the boat pier and within few minutes walk to bus station. A lot of restaurants nearby. The host gives us lots of advice to play around Sun Moon Lake”
- TheodoreUnited Kingdom“Amazing and clean. The breakfast was wonderful! The staff were so helpful in particular the manager who was very helpful with directions, advice and guidance. Definitely do the morning cycle, it was the best part about my stay in sun moon lake.”
Property questions and answersBrowse questions from guests for anything extra you want to know about the propertyThe property usually replies within a few days
hi do you have elevator?Sorry about late replay. Yes,We have elevator. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards, Laurel Villa B&B, Sun Moon Lake, TaiwanAnswered on 11 July 2023
hi can I know can add bed or people ?Thanks for the inquiry! We are sorry to inform you that we don’t have add bed and people service. We apologize for the inconvenience caused!Answered on 13 February 2023
Area info *
Amenities of Laurel Villa B&BGreat facilities! Review score, 9
- Free WiFi
- Non-smoking rooms
- Very Good Breakfast
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Outdoor furniture
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Adults only
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Tile/Marble floor
- Non-smoking rooms
From 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Cash Laurel Villa B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Please inform Laurel Villa B&B of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 174
FAQs about Laurel Villa B&B
Guests staying at Laurel Villa B&B can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Laurel Villa B&B may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Laurel Villa B&B offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
Laurel Villa B&B is 2.9 miles from the center of Yuchi. All distances are measured in straight lines. Actual travel distances may vary.
Check-in at Laurel Villa B&B is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.