Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
San Want Residences Taipei
No. 128, Section 1, Nanjing East Road, Zhongshan District, 104 Taipei, Taiwan – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 1563 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose San Want Residences Taipei
- Is there vegetarian option for breakfast?friend remind you that we could provide stir-fried vegetables , Stir-fried vege noodles, salads, eggs please let us know upon arrivingAnswered on December 4, 2019
- Hello, I would need to know, if your hotel is a quarantine hotel approved by government. Thank you.Dear guest , San Want Residences is tourist hotel NOT quarantine hotel Could not allow guest who need to quarantine and Self-Health management to stay Please check the CECC quarantine hotel link : https://taiwan.taiwanstay.net.tw/covhotel/ Thank youAnswered on March 11, 2021
- can i stay you hotel after OCT-13-2022( if quarantine is be remove to 0+7)Dear guest , we will follow the CDC TAIWAN ' s policy. If CDC allow guest could stay at tourist hotel , do not need to stay at quarantine hotel . Then we will accept guest to staying our hotel . Thank youAnswered on September 26, 2022
- Hello, I am coming to Taiwan the first two weeks of November - upon arrival I will need to quarantine, so I was wondering what the cost is of a room (larger room) if I quarantined at your hotel for 2 weeks? Also, during quarantine, what services do you offer? Thanks!Dear guest , We are deeply sorry to inform you that we are tourist hotel only. Not suitable for guest whom should be stay at quarantine hotel according to government policy in Taiwan Deeply sorry to made inconvenience. Thank youAnswered on October 22, 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
San Want Residences Taipei accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Pets are strictly prohibited at the property, with the exception of guide dogs.
- Each room has only one car parking space, extra charge applies for additional car parking.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), make sure you're booking this property in accordance with the destination's local government guidelines, including (but not limited to) the purpose of travel and maximum group size.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It's not possible to stay at this property for coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about San Want Residences Taipei
The prices at San Want Residences Taipei may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
San Want Residences Taipei has 1 restaurant:
San Want Residences Taipei offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
Room options at San Want Residences Taipei include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to San Want Residences Taipei by:
- Taxi 20min
Check-in at San Want Residences Taipei is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at San Want Residences Taipei can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
San Want Residences Taipei is 0.7 miles from the center of Taipei.