Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar
Mchangamle, Kizimkazi, Tanzania – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar
The Residence Zanzibar Beach7.7 Good beach1,750 feet from property
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Good Day. Yes our private beach is within the hotel and there is no nee to use any transportation. Sunny Regards. Samantha MdeeAnswered on September 11, 2019
- Hi there, Does the resort offer shuttles to and from the airport? If so, does it come at an extra cost? Thank you.Good Afternoon, Yes we offer shuttle service for you for $70 one way and at a discounted price of $120 if you book your return transfer with us, yes i...Answered on February 22, 2020
- What is the difference between All meals and all inclusive options ? What do we get in All inclusive options?Dear Beloved guest, All meals means you have breakfast, lunch ,and dinner without drinks while all inclusive option means three meals per day includin...Answered on February 15, 2021
- We plan to book ( me and 3 person) for the end of September... we need COVID tests or something like this? Quarantine?Dear Beloved Guest, Its possible to do The PCR test here in the island.Answered on January 15, 2021
- Hi do you have activities for boys age 10? Paragliding jet skis etc?Dear Guest , We have a free bicycle, table tennis, and ping pong at the property. Unfortunately we do not have a jetski for the moment.Answered on October 13, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: African, American, Italian, Asian, International
Food: African, American, Italian, Steakhouse, Local, International, European
Food: African, Italian, Seafood, Local, European, Grill/BBQ
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Frangipani: Closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Kipepeo: Closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Mahoni: Closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Bar is closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Fitness center is closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Spa/wellness center is closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
Swimming pool #1: Closed from Wed, May 08, 2019 until Sat, Jun 08, 2019
FAQs about Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar
Guests staying at Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar by:
- Taxi 50min
Yes, Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar is 3.1 miles from the center of Kizimkazi.
Check-in at Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar on this page.
Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Game room
- Evening entertainment
- Beauty services
- Bike tours
- Game drives
- Locker rooms
- Badminton equipment
- Happy hour
- Facial treatments
- Movie nights
- Waxing services
- Live music/Performance
- Water sports facilities on site
- Themed dinners
- Walking tours
- Body treatments
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Body scrub
- Tour or class about local culture
- Spa facilities
- Open-air bath
- Private beach area
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Swimming pool
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
Room options at Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar include:
Fruit & Spice Wellness Resort Zanzibar has 3 restaurants:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.