Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro
Kivukoni Front, Kivukoni, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania –
Standard Twin Room
Standard Double Room
Superior Twin Room with Sea View
Standard King Room
Superior Twin Room with City View
Deluxe Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room with Sea View
Superior Double Room
Suite - Club Access
Executive Suite - Club Access
Twin Room with Sea View - Club Access
King Room with Sea View
King Room with Sea View - Club Access
Twin Room with City View - Club Access
Twin Room with Sea View
Standard King Room with City View
Standard Twin Room with City View
King Room with City View - Club Access
5 Reasons to Choose Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Crowning the city's historical harbour this landmark property is a magnificent 8 story building which has swiftly become a popular destination among the local social elite. Its modern luxurious sleek and comfortable surroundings provide the ideal setting for both recreation by the infinity pool that seamlessly blends with the sea and business activities.
Area Info –
- National Museum and House of Culture 0.3 miles
- Kigamboni Ferry Terminal 0.3 miles
- Zanzibar Ferry Terminal 0.4 miles
- JM Mall 0.6 miles
- Kivukoni Fish Market 0.7 miles
- Central Railway Station 0.8 miles
- Village Museum 1.1 miles
- Kariakoo Market 1.2 miles
- Dar es Salaam Port 1.3 miles
- Shoprite Dar es Salaam 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Quality Plaza Dar es Salaam 2.3 miles
- Wonder Workshop 3 miles
- Oyster Bay Shopping Centre 3.5 miles
- Tazara Railway Station 3.8 miles
- Shoppers Plaza Dar-es-Salaam 3.9 miles
- Dar-es-Salaam Village Supermarket 4 miles
- Shrijee's Supermarket 4.7 miles
- Shoppers Plaza 4.8 miles
- Soma Biblia 5.2 miles
- Kunduchi Water Park 11.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mzizima Fish Market Market 0.6 miles
- Julius Nyerere Airport 7.9 miles
- Kisauni Airport 41.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, International
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Nightclub/DJ (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro takes special requests – add in the next step!
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 35 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hyatt Regency Dar es Salaam, The Kilimanjaro accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.