572 Baghani Street, Stone Town, 609 Zanzibar City, Tanzania – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 630 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Offering a restaurant, the historical Kisiwa House is located in the heart of historical Stone Town in Zanzibar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.
As one of the oldest buildings in Stown Town, Kisiwa House combines historical elements with fresh and modern design. Decorated in Swahili style, the spacious rooms offer plush interiors and are fitted with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a mini-bar. Featuring a spa bath, private bathrooms also offer hairdryers, bathrobes and free toiletries.
Panoramic views of Stone Town and the Indian Ocean can be enjoyed from the roof-top restaurant, which offers local and international cuisine.
Guests at Kisiwa House can relax in the garden or unwind in the courtyard lounge by the fountain. The property is within walking distance to museums, antique shops and famous landmarks.
Zanzibar International Airport is a 10 minute drive from Kisiwa House. Airport Shuttles can be arranged at an additional surcharge.
This is our guests' favorite part of Zanzibar City, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Stone Town Beach7.1 Good beach600 feet from property
- How do you accomodate guest who cannot use stairsWe do have one room on the ground floor with 2 step stairs, most that cannot use stairs are accommodated there.Answered on 6 November 2019
- Been almost 3 months since you first said you've started the refund process due to COVID.I think your refund got infected by COVID and passed away?Hope, this has already been done.Answered on 23 August 2022
- Is the water HOT when taking a bath? Are the beds comfortable?Yes we do have heater so water is hot. And yes, the beds are very comfortable.Answered on 28 November 2021
- Hello, we are a couple with a 11 months baby; do you provide cribs? Do they fit in any room? Is it free of charge. Thanks in advance for your answer.Yes, we provide cribs, free of charge subject to availability.Answered on 23 August 2022
- Good afternoon,I am a tourist from Uganda, Just a quick question, Is any travel restrictions in place there in Zanzibar , we plan to travel during Chi..Greetings from Kisiwa, so far we have no travel restrictions. We are happy to welcome you to stay with us.Answered on 28 November 2021
- Still looking?
Food: African, Seafood, Local, International
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Baggage storage
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
From 1:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Kisiwa House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.