Mvuli Hotels Arusha
Plot 19, Kundayo Rd, Arusha, Tanzania – Good location – show map
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Mvuli Hotels Arusha! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Offering an outdoor pool and a restaurant, Mvuli Hotels Arusha is located in Arusha. Free WiFi access is available.
Each room here will provide you with a TV, air conditioning and a seating area. There is also an electric kettle. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a bath and a bath or shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room. Extras include satellite channels and cable channels.
At Mvuli Hotels Arusha you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, luggage storage and a children's playground. The property offers free parking.
Kilimanjaro International Airport is 25 mi away.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How much is the airport shuttle?We offer an airport shuttle service at a discount price of 50 USD from Kilimanjaro Airport and 25 USD from Arusha Airport. Note that, this price is per vehicle per trip and not per person.Answered on 22 October 2022
- Hi Is breakfast included in the price on booking.com? Also is my 1 year old son free to stay? Thanks, MarieHello Marie, Thank you for your message. Breakfast is included on Booking.com price and your 1-year-old son is free to stay. Looking forward to your visit. You are most welcome. Best Regards, Jonathan.Answered on 12 January 2023
- do you have a wheelchair access?Hello, we have wheelchair access to our ground floor rooms. Looking forward to your visit. Best Regards, Jonathan.Answered on 12 January 2023
- can you arrange day excursions to norogoro and tarangirie?Hello, kindly send us your excursions details and we will get back to you soonest. Looking forward to your visit. Best Regards, JonathanAnswered on 12 January 2023
- Hello Please could you advise the cost of the airport shuttle from Kilimanjaro airport at 21.30 and if this is per person. We are a family of 4 and will have 4 bags.Hello, the price of the airport shuttle to/fro Kilimanjaro Airport is 50 USD per trip. Kindly note that the price is for the entire vehicle and not per person. Best Regards, Jonathan.Answered on 12 January 2023
- The Continental Restaurant
- CuisineAfrican • International
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Live music/Performance
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Game drivesAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
- All ages welcome
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach chairs/Loungers
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
From 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Mvuli Hotels Arusha accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Mvuli Hotels Arusha
Mvuli Hotels Arusha has 1 restaurant:
- The Continental Restaurant
The prices at Mvuli Hotels Arusha may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Mvuli Hotels Arusha can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Mvuli Hotels Arusha is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:30 AM.
Mvuli Hotels Arusha is 1.7 miles from the center of Arusha.
Room options at Mvuli Hotels Arusha include:
Yes, Mvuli Hotels Arusha is popular with guests booking family stays.
Mvuli Hotels Arusha offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
- Live music/Performance
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Game drives
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.