Located within 22 miles of Bugungu Wildlife Reserve in Murchison Falls National Park, Red Chilli Rest Camp provides a garden and a bar. The hotel features family rooms.
At the hotel you'll find a restaurant serving African and British cuisine. Vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free options can also be requested.
The nearest airport is Arua Airport, 96 miles from Red Chilli Rest Camp.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.4 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- My son is volunteering in Kampala with Rena. So he doesn't earn any money. He would like to book a safari, but it is so expensive. Can you suggest ..Thank you for the question, There are options to get a bus Masindi or Packwach from Kampala, Thereafter one would need a private hire taxi to get into..Answered on 9 November 2021
- Hi, is there electricity in the rooms ?All accommodation listed on booking.com have lights in the bandas, but only the en-suite accommodation has wall plugs in the bandas which work only du..Answered on 29 July 2022
- what is the cost of a half day and a full day game drive, to the Falls?A 4 hour game drive with Red Chilli is $140 for the vehicle that can seat up to 6 people. For a full day game drive the cost would be $200 for the vehicle.Answered on 5 December 2020
- Booking.com has come up with the option of a budget double room (US$171 for 3 nights) which it says sleeps 3 - there are 3 in our group - but it says ..This room has a double bed and a single bed in it. We have updated the info on booking,com as well.Answered on 19 November 2021
- Please confirm are you open business as usual despite the pandemic now in December. If yes, does your tour desk organise day tours to Murchison Falls?Yes we are operating at the moment, following the government covid guidelines. We are able to help organise trip to Murchison Falls as well. Please ge..Answered on 2 December 2020
- Still looking?
Food: African, British
- Toilet paper
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Tour desk
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Mosquito net
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Red Chilli Rest Camp accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Red Chilli Rest Camp
Red Chilli Rest Camp has 1 restaurant:
Red Chilli Rest Camp is 19.3 miles from the center of Murchison Falls National Park.
Check-in at Red Chilli Rest Camp is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Red Chilli Rest Camp may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Red Chilli Rest Camp include:
Red Chilli Rest Camp offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours