Lodge Rweteera Safari Park
Kamwenge road, Fort Portal, Lake Nyabikere, Uganda – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 62 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
|Max adults: 2||
|Max adults: 2||
Double Room with Extra Bed
|Max adults: 5||
Double or Twin Room
|Max adults: 4||
Deluxe Triple Room
|Max adults: 4||
Family Room with Garden View
Got a question?
Find more information in the questions and answers. Still need info? Send your own question to the property below.
About Rweteera Safari Park
Thanks! You will receive an email as soon as the property has answered your question.
Rwaihamba Village Market2.2 miles
Lake Nkuruba Nature Reserve2.3 miles
Andrew & Brothers Supermarket11.2 miles
Toroo Botanical Gardens Fort Portal11.6 miles
Kibale Forest Corridor Game Reserve11.7 miles
Lake Lake Nyabikere0 miles
Mountain Rwenzori18.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: African, Local, International, Grill/BBQ
4 reasons to choose Rweteera Safari Park
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
This property has taken steps to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and environmentally friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce their food wastage
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic beverage bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt-out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organised by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provides guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Most food provided is organic
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle parking
10:00 - 00:00
05:00 - 10:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 16 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Extra bed upon request
|US$15 per child, per night|
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
The maximum number of extra beds allowed depends on the room you choose. Please check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Rweteera Safari Park accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
FAQs about Rweteera Safari Park
Check-in at Rweteera Safari Park is from 10:00, and check-out is until 10:00.
Rweteera Safari Park offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Children's playground
- Evening entertainment
- Foot massage
- Live music/performance
- Back massage
- Bike tours
- Full body massage
- Hair styling
- Walking tours
- Head massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Neck massage
- Entertainment staff
- Beauty Services
- Couples massage
- Private beach area
- Hand massage
Guests staying at Rweteera Safari Park can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The following parking options are available to guests staying at Rweteera Safari Park (subject to availability):
- Parking on site
- Secured parking
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Accessible parking
- Free parking
Yes, Rweteera Safari Park is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Rweteera Safari Park may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Rweteera Safari Park is 50 yards from the centre of Lake Nyabikere.
Room options at Rweteera Safari Park include:
Rweteera Safari Park has 1 restaurant: