A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast
82-5889 Old Government Road, Captain Cook, HI 96704, United States of America –
Excellent central location to explore the entire Big Island. Very quiet, beautiful ocean view with sunsets, close to some of the best snorkeling and ocean kayaking in Hawaii. Comfortable modern house with large rooms.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kona Coffee Living History Farm 0.9 miles
- Amy B.H. Greenwell Ethnobotanical Garden 1.4 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Park 1.5 miles
- The Painted Church 1.5 miles
- Hikiau Heiau State Monument 1.6 miles
- Kealakekua Bay State Historical Park 2 miles
- Captain Cook Monument 2.2 miles
- Kealakekua Bay 2.2 miles
- St. Benedict Roman Catholic Church 2.6 miles
- Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park 4.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Kona Surf School 8.6 miles
- Kahaluu Beach 8.7 miles
- White Sand Beach 9.2 miles
- Keauhou Shopping Center 10.7 miles
- Hulihee Palace 12.7 miles
- Ahu'ena Heiau 13 miles
- Hulihe‘e Palace State Monument 13.1 miles
- Hawaii Gateway Energy Center 14.7 miles
- Honokohau Harbor 16.1 miles
- Kaloko-Honokohau National Historic Park 16.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Hong Kona Chop Suey Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Choicemart Market 0.5 miles
- Manago Hotel Supermarket 1 miles
- Kee\'i Cafe Restaurant 3 miles
- Kealakekua Bay Ocean/Sea 3 miles
- Mauna Kea Mountain 30 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 5 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Badminton Equipment
- Tennis Equipment
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know A Beautiful Edge of the World Bed & Breakfast takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two additional older children or adults are charged USD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
This property only accepts cash, personal checks, and travelers check as a form of payment. Once the guest make a reservation, the property will contact the guest directly to send further details regarding payment information. Once deposits have been received, reservation is confirmed.
The guest deposit may be waived under certain circumstances and at the owner's discretion
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: W00531252-01