We're sorry, but it is currently not possible to make reservations for this hotel on our site. Click here to see nearby hotels
Adventure in Paradise
4320 Une Place, Haiku, HI 96708, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.8/10! (score from 32 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located in Haiku on Maui’s north shore, Adventure in Paradise features two units, each with a partial ocean view and a private hot tub. Free WiFi is included. Kahului Airport is 9.3 miles away.
At Adventure in Paradise, each unit features a full kitchen or kitchenette. Select rooms include a private sauna.
Guests can enjoy 180-degree views from Haleakala Summit to the ocean from their private patio. Free parking is available on site.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Hi Bev and David, my parents, sister and I are coming to Maui for a few days you have available in December and would love to book the 2-bed house, but obviously my sister and I can't really share a double bed! Is there (or could you add) a sofa-bed in the lounge? Thanks!Aloha and thank you for your inquiry. Yes, we have an inflatable twin-size floor mattress we can add. We'll be happy to see you in December if that will work for you!Answered on 28 June 2022
- Hello - do you have any available dates around April 2022 for a 10 day stay? Thank you!Thank you for your inquiry. We will be closing temporarily, at the end of February 2023, in order to perform required maintenance on the property. Expecting to reopen by July 1. Sorry to disappoint!Answered on 7 November 2022
- We are attending a small outdoor wedding in Maui, but if something Covid related happens that keeps us from traveling, may we get a refund?Aloha and thank you for your question. For reservations which were made earlier this year, before the pandemic's potential to disrupt travel was widely known, we have issued a full refund. Going forward, the best we can do is a two-year voucher.Answered on 20 December 2020
- Does the Honeymoon suite have a separate entrance? is it a shared hot tub or each unit have their own?Aloha and thank you for your inquiry. There is only one Honeymoon Suite, and it has no shared or common areas, other than the carport. The tropical garden and Jacuzzi are exclusively for your use.Answered on 9 March 2022
- Aloha, I think I am confused on the two bedroom vacation home rental. Is it on the ground floor, or is it an entire home? Mahalo, LeilaAloha Leila: Thank you for your question. The two-bedroom house is an entire home. It is a pole house, so it may appear to be two-story, but there is only one floor.Answered on 9 May 2022
Hosted by Bev & David, your hosts
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Extra long beds (> 2 metres)
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Sea view
- Picnic area
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ facilities
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Tumble dryer
- Electric kettle
- Washing machine
- Socket near the bed
- Sofa bed
- Hot tub
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- CD player
- DVD player
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, or music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Child safety socket covers
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Non-smoking rooms
- Entire unit located on ground floor
- Body treatments
- Beauty Services
- Sun loungers or beach chairs
- Open-air bath
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- MassageAdditional charge
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children older than 7 years are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Adventure in Paradise accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests must be quiet between 21:00 and 08:00.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Hawaii State Permit SUP2 2002/0002 Maui County Permit BBPH 2009/0016 State TAT Number TA-095-963-1360-01
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Adventure in Paradise in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
License number: 2-8-002-158, BBPH 2009/0016, TA-095-963-1360-01