Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only
29 Cuna Street, St. Augustine, FL 32084, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 596 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
This Saint Augustine Agustin Inn is 1,050 feet to Castillo de San Marcos and the Spanish Quarter Museum. Features include free public WiFi, 24-hour coffee with flavored sirups, and a daily gourmet breakfast.
The 2-course breakfast features local ingredients and is served on the terrace. The menu may include chilled soup, berry parfaits, and red velvet waffles as well as eggs Benedict and Starbucks Coffee®.
Rooms have a flat-screen cable TV, ceiling fan, and wardrobe as well as an en suite. Some Agustin Inn rooms have a spa bath and a private balcony with a city view.
Free parking is provided on site to all guests throughout their stay. A parlor, enclosed garden, and concierge service are also on site.
The bed and breakfast is 1,000 feet from Flagler College, 15 minutes’ walk from San Sebastian Winery, and 0.7 mi from the Oldest House Museum. Saint Augustine Beach is 3 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of St. Augustine, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does this unit include a spa tub?Yes!Answered on October 15, 2019
- If booking a deluxe queen room are you guaranteed to have a balcony? If not, is there a way to specifically reserve one?Only the rooms that specifically say they have balconies include a balcony, for example "deluxe queen with balcony"Answered on May 12, 2021
- Hi! Parking seems to be a popular question. One answer says it guaranteed except on holidays. Does that mean it’s public parking? Not your lot?They are private, assigned or permit parking lots. We share our permit lot with other businesses; the city has given out more permits than parking spa..Answered on January 18, 2022
- Are you located near the carriage rides?We are right in the heart of historic St. Augustine, and the carriage rides loop all around town. They tend to accumulate on the Bayfront, which is ab..Answered on July 5, 2021
- Is there still a room available with a large Spa tubYes, our deluxe queens all have large corner jacuzzi tubs.Answered on October 15, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 12 and up are allowed)
Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
FAQs about Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only
Check-in at Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only is 1,300 feet from the center of St. Augustine.
Room options at Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only include:
The prices at Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Agustin Inn - Saint Augustine - Adults Only can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: