Aloft Louisville Downtown
102 West Main Street, Louisville, KY 40202, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 486 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Louisville
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Aloft Louisville Downtown! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located on the historic Whiskey Row, Aloft Louisville Downtown offers a lounge with tech-driven amenities and a fitness centre. Free WiFi access is available.
Each room at Downtown Louisville Aloft provides a 49” LCD TV, a refrigerator and a coffee maker. Private bathrooms come complete with a bath or shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A safe, iron/ironing board and a desk are also included.
Guests can admire the hotel’s authentic industrial designs while enjoying a drink at the Corner Bar and Restaurant or while grabbing a bite at the 24-hour snack shop. Other amenities offered at the property include large meeting spaces with state-of-the-art technology.
KFC Yum! Center is a 6-minute walk from Aloft Louisville Downtown, while Evan William's Distillery is 1.1 yards away. University of Louisville is 2.9 miles from the property.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is corner room guaranteed river view?Unfortunately, due to construction of newer buildings in the downtown-area we cannot guarantee a river view.Answered on 16 May 2020
- Hi are pets allowed???The Aloft is an incredibly pet friendly hotel! We do not charge any additional fees for our guests traveling with their pets!Answered on 4 October 2021
- How much is Parking?Self Parking is $24 per night and valet is $32 per night. Both parking options include all in and out services!Answered on 2 December 2019
- Do they have a deposit?Yes, there will be a deposit taken at check-in.Answered on 13 December 2022
- Is it 18+ booking?We require one occupant of the room to be age 21 or older. Thank youAnswered on 4 October 2021
- Still looking?
Corner Restaurant and Bar
Open for: Breakfast
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- City view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Games room
- Flat-screen TV
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Safety deposit box
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Minimarket on site
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Wake-up service
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake up service/Alarm clock
- Auditory guidance
- Visual aids: Tactile signs
- Visual aids: Braille
- Lower bathroom sink
- Higher level toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Fitness centre
From 15:00 hours
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Cots and extra beds are not available at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Other Aloft Louisville Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about Aloft Louisville Downtown
Aloft Louisville Downtown offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Fitness centre
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Games room
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental
Aloft Louisville Downtown has 2 restaurants:
- Corner Restaurant and Bar
Aloft Louisville Downtown is 750 yards from the centre of Louisville.
Room options at Aloft Louisville Downtown include:
The prices at Aloft Louisville Downtown may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Check-in at Aloft Louisville Downtown is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
Guests staying at Aloft Louisville Downtown can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go