Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
2490 Kalakaua Avenue, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 3099 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Two Queen Beds and Partial Ocean View
Diamond Head Ocean View Room with Two Queen Beds
Standard King Room
Standard Double Room - Disability Access
Two Queen Beds and Premier Ocean Front View
Room Selected at Check In
One Bedroom Diamond Head Ocean View Suite
Standard Room with Two Queen Beds
Diamond Head Ocean View King Room
Two Queen Beds and Ocean View
Standard Queen Room - Disability Access
One Bedroom Partial Ocean View Suite
One Bedroom Premier Ocean Front Suite
King Room with Partial Ocean View
King Room with Ocean View
King Room with Premier Ocean Front View
Located directly across world-famous Waikiki Beach. Total 839 guestrooms and suites with views of the city, mountains and Pacific Ocean.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 0.1 miles
- Kuhio Beach Torch Lighting & Hula Ceremony 0.2 miles
- Waikīkī Shell 0.2 miles
- Honolulu Zoo 0.3 miles
- Waikiki Beach 0.3 miles
- International Marketplace 0.3 miles
- Ala Wai golf course 0.4 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.4 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.5 miles
- Waikiki Aquarium 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.7 miles
- Kapiolani Park 0.8 miles
- Kaimana Beach 0.8 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 0.9 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 2.5 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 2.6 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.8 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 7.7 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 10 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 11.4 miles
- Honolulu Airport 7.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch
Swell Pool Bar
Open for: Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
5 Reasons to Choose Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Honolulu
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Kids' Pool
- Fitness/Spa Locker Rooms
- Fitness Classes
- Yoga Classes
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Facilities
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Saltwater Pool
- Heated Pool
- Pool With View
- Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening Entertainment
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs USD 38 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 18 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 50 per night in an extra bed.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 50 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The 'Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach has opened its doors to Waikiki's most incredible destination pool deck! Pool hours will be 08:00-22:00, with the Swell Bar offering its amazing new food & beverage service from 10:00-22:00
Any rate plan with breakfast included is for 2 persons only.
Room photos and views may not reflect the actual room assigned.
The Resort Charge includes:
- Wireless high-speed Internet access
- Two (2) welcome drinks
- Access to Island Club and Spa’s Fitness Facilities (fitness classes & spa services at an
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes
- Eco-friendly water bottle, refillable at purified water stations throughout the resort
- Keurig coffeemakers in every room with Alohilani’s custom special blend coffee/tea
- Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying
- Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your
- Unlimited local and 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls
- Children under 5 eat free at the breakfast buffet. Children 5-10 are half-price.
- Daily local newspaper available at Front Desk
** The Resort Charge, and Resort Amenities may be subject to change at any time without notice, as determined by hotel management.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-114-954-4448-01