Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
495 Jefferson Street, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94109, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 848 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Featuring in-room spa services and a traditional seafood restaurant, this luxury Fisherman’s Wharf eco-friendly hotel offers beautiful views across the San Francisco Bay. Valet parking is available.
The nautically-themed rooms of the Argonaut are decorated with rich blue and white furniture. A flat-screen cable TV, mini-bar and coffee maker with coffee from San Francisco's Vasquez Coffee Company are included.
The Blue Mermaid at the Argonaut serves homemade chowder and fresh seafood in a casual historic setting. The full bar offers California wines and ocean-themed cocktails.
A free newspaper is offered to guests each weekday. A fitness center, in-room yoga channel and free yoga accessories are also available. A 24-hour business center is also included.
The Argonaut is 8 minutes' walk from the USS Pampanito Submarine and less than 2.5 miles from the Exploratorium.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Crissy Field East Beach8.2 Very good beach1.5 miles from property
Crissy Field Beach8.3 Very good beach1.8 miles from property
- Is there free parking at the hotel for overnight guestsSorry for the delay in answer. Parking is $65 plus taxes per night. For SUV or larger size vehicles, it is $75 plus tax each night. Thank you.Answered on February 19, 2021
- Do you have an airport shuttle?Dear Guest, Airport Express is a company that is usually available at the airport. Thank you so much!Answered on July 4, 2020
- Does Argonaut Hotel provide shuttle from SF airportAirport Express is usually available at the airport.Answered on July 4, 2020
- Hi, can you accommodate a family of four in a room with 3 beds please? Ideally one Queen and two singles? thanks NickiHello, We do not have any rooms with 3 beds. The closest room category would be a suite room. This has a king bed, sofa pull out couch and we can add ..Answered on May 4, 2021
- Is this hotel pet friendlyDear Guest Yes, we are pet friendly. Please keep in mind that the property has a pet fee per pet of $75 a stay.Answered on October 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Blue Mermaid Restaurant
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
Check-in is only possible for guests between 18 and 18 years old
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
There will be a 100 USD per night deposit/hold on the credit card upon check-in that will released on check-out.
The daily Guest Amenities Fee includes:
-Dedicated in-person concierge and self-guiding virtual concierge services with exclusive discounts and VIP access to tours, attractions and restaurants
- 10 USD food and beverage credit
- Complimentary in-room coffee
- 2-hour bicycle rentals, based on availability
- Complimentary WiFi and local toll-free calls
-24-hour fitness center
-Television casting and apps in all guestrooms
-Infused water display and daily newspapers
-Board games around the fireplace
-Treasure chest of toys and a scavenger hunt for kids
-Xbox One console on large-screen TV in the lobby living room
-Use of DVD players upon request
-Access to the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park and Visitor Center with guided historic waterfront tours with a National Park Ranger on Saturdays and Sundays
- 10% off Napa Valley Wine Train Gourmet Express
- Special V.I.Pet treats and accessories for pets (with register)
- Special offers at the local Ben & Jerry’s ice cream shop, Winery Collective, Subpar Minigolf, and the National Park Store
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
The prices at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
Yes, Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Blue Mermaid Restaurant
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is 1.6 miles from the center of San Francisco.
The nearest beach is 500 feet from Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel.
Room options at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel include:
Check-in at Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel by:
- Car 40min