Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
495 Jefferson Street, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94109, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 1677 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
One-Bedroom Suite - King Bed
Deluxe King Room
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
King Room with Bay View
Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Bay View
4 Reasons to Choose Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in San Francisco
At a Noble House hotel or resort, associates strive to welcome guests into a home away from home. Visitors of our properties can expect the utmost quality of service, from the moment of arrival and throughout their stay.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- San Francisco Duck Tours 0.1 miles
- Ghirardelli Square 0.2 miles
- Musée Mécanique 0.3 miles
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum 0.3 miles
- Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf 0.3 miles
- Red & White Fleet 0.3 miles
- Lombard Street 0.4 miles
- Fort Mason 0.5 miles
- Pier 39 0.6 miles
- Beach Blanket Babylon 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Coit Tower 0.9 miles
- Alcatraz 1.3 miles
- Union Square 1.5 miles
- San Francisco City Hall 2 miles
- AT&T Park 2.5 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge 3.1 miles
- Fox Theater Oakland 8.2 miles
- Paramount Theater 8.3 miles
- Oakland Museum of California 8.5 miles
- Fairyland 8.8 miles
- Oakland International Airport 12.4 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 13.4 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 40.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Blue Mermaid Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 75 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Argonaut Hotel, a Noble House Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please add: There will be a 100 USD per night deposit/hold on the credit card upon check-in that will released on check-out.
The mandatory resort fee includes the following:
· Included in the fee are the items listed below:
· USD 10 Food & Beverage credit to Blue Mermaid
· Complimentary WiFi
· Free Local and Toll-Free Calls
· Access to fitness center
· Infused water and daily newspapers in lobby
· Complimentary boarding pass printing
· In-Room coffee
· 2 Hours free URB-E electric scooter or bicycle rental, based on availability
· Discounts and special offers at the local Ben & Jerry’s, See’s Candy and the Winery Collective
· Saturday & Sunday only: guided historic waterfront tour with a National Park Ranger.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.