28 Cyril Magnin Street, Union Square, San Francisco, CA 94102, United States of America – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 467 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of San Francisco – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Axiom Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Sensor locks and online check-in make staying at the Axiom Hotel a technology forward experience. Lounge areas , Century-old architecture fuses with an electric modern design in this boutique hotel.
A 48-inch Samsung flat-screen Smart TV with wireless streaming capabilities is featured in each room. A Kube Bluetooth clock radio and an electronic laptop safe are provided for convenience. Premium linens, signature Axiom robes and LATHER brand toiletries are also provided.
The entire property includes fiber optic free WiFi, including the lounge common areas and guest rooms. A 24-hour reception is available to assist guests.
Shopping and dining opportunities in San Francisco’s Union Square are just 1,000 feet from Axiom Hotel. The Dragon’s Gate entrance to Chinatown is 0.6 mi away. The Coit Tower and North Beach are 1.9 mi away from this hotel.
This is our guests' favorite part of San Francisco, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello, what are your costs for parking?We offer valet parking for standard and oversized vehicles. To verify current rates, please visit the Amenities section of the Axiom Hotel's web page...Answered on January 15, 2020
- Hi, i am renting a car and will need parking around midnight between a Thurs-Fri night. Do you offer parking and if yes, what are the costs for a stan..Hello, we do have valet service which is $67/day and it is available from 7am-11pm. If you did not prefer the valet option. There is a public parking ..Answered on November 23, 2021
- We are a couple travelling with a 1-yo who will sleep in a portable bassinet. She won't need extra bedding. Is this ok?This is absolutely fine and we look forward to your visit. If it's helpful, we can also offer a complimentary pack and play for use during your stay w..Answered on January 15, 2020
- Cancel One Reservation?Hello, could you give the name to reservation to take a look at the reservation please?Answered on December 28, 2021
- Hi. We are a couple travelling with oir 3 children (one of whom will be under 1). Would a premium queen with 2 queen beds be suitable for us?Hello, if you have small children, the rooms with 2 beds will be able to fit your family. If not, you can book a room with 2 beds and a room with 1 be..Answered on February 25, 2022
- Still looking?
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Axiom Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
- Premium, high-speed, fiber optic WiFi
- Brita Hydration Stations on all guestroom floors
- 24-hour access to Core fitness center featuring state of the art Life Fitness Cardio Equipment, including headphones and chilled, filtered water
- 24-hour access to Business Center with Internet and color printing
- Evening turndown service upon request
- In-room Illy Espresso and Coffee
- Classic video games and foosball on the Cloud level
- Local and toll-free telephone calls
- Pet beds and bowls
- PressReader global newspaper and magazine access
- 24-hour Zingle Concierge access via messaging
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Axiom Hotel
Check-in at Axiom Hotel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Axiom Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Game room
Axiom Hotel is 1,150 feet from the center of San Francisco.
Yes, Axiom Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Axiom Hotel by:
- Car 35min
Room options at Axiom Hotel include:
The prices at Axiom Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.