Baton Rouge Marriott
5500 Hilton Avenue, Baton Rouge, LA 70808, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 784 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Baton Rouge Marriott is located off I-10, 2 miles from Louisiana State University. It features an outdoor swimming pool, a fitness centre and a stylish Cajun restaurant.
Every guest room has Wi-Fi connectivity and a satellite TV. In addition all rooms have air conditioning, an en suite bathroom and hot drink facilities.
Café Acadian is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving an eclectic blend of Cajun dishes. The Lobby Bar is also open throughout the day and serves a light menu of Creole specialties.
There are 2 shopping malls within 1 miles or Baton Rouge Marriott. Webb Memorial Golf Course is just 3 minutes’ drive away.
Baton Rouge Marriott 15 minutes’ from Baton Rouge Metropolitan airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do the rooms have microwave and Fridge?Our rooms only have refrigerators s in them, there is a microwave for all guests in the lobby area.Answered on 9 December 2020
- Can I request a top floor roomRooms on the top floor are a different category and are a higher price than our lower floor rooms. Please speak with the desk at checkin if you are i..Answered on 8 February 2021
- Dogs allowed?Only service aninalsAnswered on 9 December 2020
- Would i be able to Check in by 11am?Thank you for choosing the Baton Rouge Marriott. As always we will do our best to accommodate an early check-in. Please note that early check-ins are ..Answered on 29 September 2021
- Do all room come with love seats or a single chair .All rooms have a chair near the desk area. Unfortunately not all rooms have a love seat. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance. ..Answered on 29 November 2021
- Still looking?
River Rouge Kitchen & Bar
Food: American, Cajun/Creole, Seafood, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Bicycle rental
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- ATM on site
- Baggage storage
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- SafeAdditional charge
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 16 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Baton Rouge Marriott accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Please inform Baton Rouge Marriott of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Baton Rouge Marriott
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Yes, Baton Rouge Marriott is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Baton Rouge Marriott may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Baton Rouge Marriott offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Baton Rouge Marriott has 1 restaurant:
- River Rouge Kitchen & Bar
Check-in at Baton Rouge Marriott is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Baton Rouge Marriott is 2.3 miles from the center of Baton Rouge.
Room options at Baton Rouge Marriott include: