This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
The Lodge at Buckberry Creek
961 Campbell Lead Road, Gatlinburg, TN 37738, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 132 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Lodge at Buckberry Creek.
The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has brought the elegance of the “Great Camps” of the Adirondacks to the pristine beauty of the Smoky Mountains of East Tennessee. Designed to reflect the retreats created in the Adirondack Mountains over 100 years ago by some of the East Coast’s wealthiest families, Buckberry Lodge pampers guests with the true natural grandeur of the Adirondack architectural style. The Adirondack style that the “Great Camps” gave birth to involves utilizing natural building materials, such as roughly dressed logs and native stones, to create structures that exist in harmony with the surrounding natural environment. The Lodge at Buckberry Creek has been constructed with logs and other structural components that have been transported from upstate New York. In addition, unique and authentic Adirondack-style antiques and design elements grace every suite to surround guests in true rustic elegance.
Area Info –
Restaurants & Markets
- Chalet Market Market 0.2 miles
- Food City Supermarket 5.8 miles
- Restaurant at Buckberry Creek Restaurant 0 miles
- Little Pigeon River River 1.5 miles
- Ober Gatlinburg Ski Resort Ski lift 1.7 miles
- Mt. LeConte Mountain 10 miles
- Douglas Lake Lake 23 miles
- McGhee Tyson Airport 26.5 miles
- Asheville Regional Airport 58.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Lodge at Buckberry Creek
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.