Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa
12-14 Johnson Street, Provincetown, MA 02657, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 281 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa.
Henry David Thoreau Cottage
Rainer Maria Rilke
Jean Cocteau Garden Room
Marcel Proust Garden Room
Carpe Diem Guesthouse and Spa is an adult only destination all its own. Our gourmet breakfast is a great way to start the day. We feature a wine and cheese hour (weekends) that's perfect for conversations and meeting new friends at our Inn. Our spa is a relaxing oasis where you can unwind and rejuvenate. Our rooms feature the best linens and bath and body products. The Zen Courtyard is a perfect place to relax and read a book. We offer parking for every room as well as WiFi. We have been featured on the Travel Channel and aired around the world as a classic bed and breakfast. Carpe Diem Guesthouse and Namaste Spa is open year round.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Provincetown Library 0 miles
- Pilgrim Monument 0.2 miles
- Provincetown Art Association and Museum 0.3 miles
- Commercial Street 0.4 miles
- Province Lands Visitor Center 0.5 miles
- Race Point Lighthouse 1.7 miles
- Beech Forest 1.7 miles
- Old Harbor Life Saving Museum 2.4 miles
- Race Point Beach 2.5 miles
- Truro Historical Museum 5.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary 11.2 miles
- Cape Cod National Seashore 11.9 miles
- Marconi Beach 15.4 miles
- Nauset Lighthouse 17.9 miles
- Coast Guard Beach 19.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ross\' Grille Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Mews Restaurant and Cafe Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Jimmy\'s Hideaway Restaurant 0.5 miles
- Stop and Shop Supermarket 1 miles
- Far Land Market 0.1 miles
- Harbor Lounge Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Squealing Pig Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Cape Cod Bay Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- New Bedford Regional Airport 47.6 miles
- Logan Airport 47.8 miles
- Martha's Vineyard Airport 50.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Provincetown
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Picnic Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Spa Lounge/Relaxation Area
- Steam Room
- Spa Facilities
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Adults Only
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Parking is limited in the area, and on-site parking may not be possible for larger vehicles.
Please note, an afternoon wine and cheese reception is served on Saturdays during the fall and winter.
Please note that every room, even thought they are the same room type, have been set up and decorated differently.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Carpe Diem Guesthouse & Spa of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.