Castle Hotel & Spa
400 Benedict Avenue, Tarrytown, NY 10591, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 50 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Castle Hotel & Spa.
5 Reasons to Choose Castle Hotel & Spa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Long before the Castle Hotel & Spa gained its sterling reputation as a world-class destination for relaxing and romantic getaways with superb cuisine, it held a prominent place in Westchester County and New York City society at the turn of the century. The story of the Castle begins shortly before the turn of the 20th century, when General Howard Carroll, a well-respected newspaperman, playwright and businessman, purchased the land as a home for his growing family. General and Mrs. Carroll were notable social figures in Westchester County and New York City society. They entertained frequently and on a grand scale resplendent in the tasteful luxuries of the era.
Castle Hotel & Spa takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- The Palisades Center Mall 6.3 miles
- Depot Square 6.3 miles
- Pleasant Square 6.5 miles
- Merchants Square 6.6 miles
- Snowden Avenue Park 6.6 miles
- Washington Square 6.8 miles
- Legoland Discovery Center Westchester 7.1 miles
- Manhattanville College 7.2 miles
- State University of New York at Purchase 7.6 miles
- Armonk Indoor Sports Center 7.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sarah Lawrence College 9.2 miles
- Eugene and Agnes Meyer Nature Preserve 10 miles
- Iona College 10.3 miles
- Greenwich Municipal Center Historic District 11.6 miles
- Greenwich Avenue Center Shopping Center 11.8 miles
- Greenwich Avenue 11.8 miles
- Greenwich Avenue Historic District 11.8 miles
- Woodlawn Cemetery 12 miles
- Bruce Museum of Arts and Science 12.1 miles
- Wave Hill 12.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Super Stop & Shop Supermarket 1 miles
- Silver Lake Lake 7.6 miles
- Kensico Lake Lake 8.6 miles
- Westchester County Airport 7.2 miles
- LaGuardia Airport 20.4 miles
- John F. Kennedy International Airport 29.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged USD 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 70 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.