237 North Tryon Street, Charlotte, NC 28202, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 204 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Dunhill Hotel.
|Deluxe Queen Room|
|Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
|Executive King Room|
|Premier Queen Room|
Opened in 1929 as the Mayfair Manor apartment hotel, The Dunhill Hotel continues to celebrate the original vision of local architect Louis Asbury Sr., with a nod to the needs of the modern traveler.
Dunhill Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Uptown Charlotte 0 miles
- Discovery Place 0 miles
- Mint Museum of Craft Design 0.1 miles
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Library 0.1 miles
- Bank of America Corporate Center 0.1 miles
- Bank of America Headquarters 0.1 miles
- Spirit Square Arts Center 0.1 miles
- Spirit Square 0.1 miles
- Blumenthal Performing Arts Center 0.1 miles
- Levine Museum of the New South 0.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Epicenter 0.2 miles
- Time Warner Cable Arena 0.3 miles
- NASCAR Hall of Fame 0.5 miles
- Bank of America Stadium 0.7 miles
- Carolina's Medical Center 1.8 miles
- Freedom Park 2.6 miles
- Mint Museum of Art 2.6 miles
- Billy Graham Library 4.4 miles
- SouthPark 5.4 miles
- Shoppes at University Place 7.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Capital Grille Restaurant 0 miles
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport 5.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: American, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Dunhill Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 23 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years stay free of charge for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults stay free of charge for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 204 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: