You're eligible for a Genius discount at Cinnamon Bear Inn! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Let us be your home away from home.
Our elegant and quaint bed and breakfast is built for exploring the incredible lakes, trails, and mountains of the Eastern Sierras. Our accommodations are located in the heart of downtown Mammoth Lakes, a 5-minute car ride or short trolley ride to the Village Gondola Station and an even shorter walk to great food, shops, a bakery, pizza, bars, breweries, and a shuttle stop to the elevators.
We will be your springboard to your adventures in the mountains, and when you're done, you will enjoy our stylish, cabin-esque rooms, all with their own private bathrooms. In the morning you can fuel up with our complimentary hot breakfast. If you’re looking for some local insights, our knowledgeable staff will guide you to the right places to make your stay that much more enjoyable. Or feel free to join us in our Bear Lounge to take a load off, grab some coffee, play a board game, or just relax.
We look forward to your stay with us and hope to see you soon!
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
- Village Gondola - 4,000 feet
Most popular amenities
- Is there a shuttle to ski lift from resort?There is a free public bus that runs throughout town. The bus stop is directly across from us on Main St. by the Post Office. The bus take you directl..Answered on October 28, 2020
- I'm planning on leaving early morning to head backcountry and wondering what time breakfast is served and if there would be vegan options. Thank you!If you are leaving early, we provide you with a bag of breakfast snacks that can be delivered the night before. All of the items in the bag are vegan.Answered on July 21, 2020
- If there are 2 people are there 2 beds?No the teenie tiny rooms can only fit one bed, because they are only about 100 sqft in size. However, if you book a room with one queen we can fit a r..Answered on December 22, 2019
- Does all your rooms have AC in them?As of right now we do not have AC in the rooms. Usually Mammoth Lakes has mild temperatures even in the summer. We do provide fans in all the rooms. ❤️🧸Answered on May 24, 2022
- Is the hot tub open year round?Yes it is! ❤️🧸Answered on October 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cinnamon Bear Inn accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note: Yosemite may require day pass reservation to enter the Park, please see Yosemite website for full details and dates.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Cinnamon Bear Inn
Cinnamon Bear Inn offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Live music/Performance
- Horseback riding
- Live sports events (broadcast)
Check-in at Cinnamon Bear Inn is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Cinnamon Bear Inn can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go
From the nearest airport, you can get to Cinnamon Bear Inn by:
- Car 13min
The prices at Cinnamon Bear Inn may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Cinnamon Bear Inn include:
Cinnamon Bear Inn is 1.3 miles from the center of Mammoth Lakes.