Located 13 miles from Texas State University, Collective Hill Country offers a restaurant, a bar and air-conditioned accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.
There's a private bathroom with shower in some units, along with bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.
Continental and à la carte breakfast options are available each morning at the luxury tent.
Collective Hill Country has a terrace.
A bicycle rental service is available at the accommodation, while hiking can be enjoyed nearby.
Comal Park is 29 miles from Collective Hill Country, while Comal River is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 45 miles from the luxury tent.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- Are the tents handicapped friendly?Thank you for your question. All tents have several stairs to climb. The terrain is rocky and uneven. If you require assistance during your stay pleas..Answered on October 13, 2020
- Is this last unit have air conditioning and a king bed?Thank you for your question. All tents have A/C and a king bed. Please note these are tents with free-standing floor A/C units.Answered on October 13, 2020
- I originally booked a couple months ago but had to cancel due to coming into contact with someone with COVID . I was told I would have a creditWe would be happy to assist you with rebooking. Please contact our reservations team directly for assistance so that we may apply that credit for you.Answered on July 26, 2021
- If I reserve it should not charge me correct?Hi, thank you for reaching out and for your interest in staying with us at Collective Retreats. Once you confirm a reservation it will charge the full..Answered on April 7, 2021
- Any tents to accommodate 3 adults? King bed with rollout or pull out?Our Summit Tents accommodate up to 2 adults per tent. Our rollaway beds are intended only or children 12 and under.Answered on September 18, 2021
- Still looking?
Three Peaks Lodge
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Collective Hill Country accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Collective Hill Country
Check-in at Collective Hill Country is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at Collective Hill Country can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
The prices at Collective Hill Country may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Collective Hill Country offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Hand massage
- Themed dinners
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Movie nights
- Bicycle rental
- Live music/Performance
- Couples' massage
- Bar crawls
- Yoga classes
- Tour or class about local culture
- Back massage
- Bike tours
- Full-body massage
- Foot massage
- Walking tours
- Fitness classes
- Happy hour
- Neck massage
- Horseback riding
- Head massage
- Cooking class
Collective Hill Country is 3.1 miles from the center of Wimberley.
Collective Hill Country has 1 restaurant:
- Three Peaks Lodge
From the nearest airport, you can get to Collective Hill Country by:
- Car 1h