251 Beach Avenue, Cape May, NJ 08204, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 290 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Congress Hall.
Queen Annex View
Two Double Beds Ocean View
King Room with Ocean View
Two Double Beds Town View
King Town View Room
Queen Room with Ocean View
Two Double Beds Annex View
King Room Ocean View with Balcony
Queen Town View Room
Area Info –
- The Colonial House 0.3 miles
- Emlen Physick Estate 0.8 miles
- Cape Island Marina 1.7 miles
- Cape May Point State Park 2.1 miles
- Cape May Lighthouse 2.1 miles
- Cape May Bird Observatory 2.2 miles
- Historic Cold Spring Village 2.6 miles
- Cape May National Golf Club 4 miles
- Wildwood Beach 6.7 miles
- Wildwood Boardwalk 6.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Splash Zone Water Park 7.1 miles
- Morey's Piers 7.2 miles
- Cape Henlopen State Park 15 miles
- Funland 15.6 miles
- Rehoboth Beach 16.7 miles
- Rehoboth Beach Boardwalk 17 miles
- Midway Speedway 17.5 miles
- Tanger Outlets Rehoboth Beach 17.8 miles
- Delaware Seashore State Park 18.8 miles
- Atlantic City International Airport 40.9 miles
- Salisbury-Ocean City Wicomico Regional Airport 51.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Blue Pig Tavern
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Congress Hall
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged USD 15 per night in a crib.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 25 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 10 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Congress Hall accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.