Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI
630 South Water Street, Platteville, WI 53818, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 140 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Featuring an indoor pool and hot tub, this Platteville, Wisconsin hotel is just 3 minutes’ drive from the University of Wisconsin Platteville. Free Wi-Fi access is offered throughout.
Cable TV and a coffeemaker are included in every room at Country Inn by Radisson Platteville. Featuring a bath or shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.
A daily hot breakfast is served at this property, including waffles, fresh fruit, and more.
Access to a nearby fitness center is provided at Platteville Country Inn by Carlson. Other facilities offered include luggage storage and a 24-hour front desk.
Central Platteville is 9 minutes’ drive away. The Mining Museum of Platteville is 2,800 feet away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Would guests be allowed to check in around 1:00pm, for free, if they are coming earlier?Early check in would be subject to availability.Answered on January 11, 2021
- We are coming this weekend for homecoming. Is the breakfast running / going on? :)Hello, We are currently running a grab and go type breakfast. We do have individual muffins, cereals, nutri gran bars, string cheese, yogurt, bread, bagels, Danish, breakfast sandwiches and waffles.Answered on October 18, 2021
- How old do you have to be to check in?Must be 18 to check in.Answered on January 11, 2021
- Is your pool open right now and are you still serving a hot breakfast?Our pool area is currently open! We are serving grab and go type items for breakfast at this time.Answered on January 4, 2021
- Is the spa tub a two person tub? No pictures or description have been given.2 person tubAnswered on February 9, 2021
This is a Proud Certified property where you can be extra sure of a welcoming stay.
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are not allowed.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI include:
Yes, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI on this page.
The prices at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Platteville, WI is 2,450 feet from the center of Platteville.