Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square
612 2nd Avenue, Pioneer Square, Seattle, WA 98104, United States of America – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Seattle – Great location - show map
Located in the center of Seattle’s historic downtown, this hotel is a 10-minute walk to CenturyLink Field. Facilities include an indoor pool, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.
Courtyard Seattle Downtown guest rooms are equipped with Wi-Fi access and flat panel TVs. A work desk, mini-fridge and coffee maker are also provided.
The on-site full service bar offers a wide variety of drinks and snacks. Seattle Downtown Courtyard also offers a fitness room, laundry and dry cleaning facilities, and fax and photocopying services.
Washington State Convention Center is a 5-minute drive from the Seattle Pioneer Square Courtyard hotel. The Seattle Aquarium is a 15-minute walk from the hotel and Pioneer Square Station is one block away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Seattle, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- How much is parking for the night$55/night tax inclusive valet parking w/ in & out privilegesAnswered on January 31, 2020
- Is there a free shuttle to the Stadium?We do not have a hotel shuttle. We are approximately 7 blocks from Century Link Field and 9 blocks from T-Mobile Park,. Each is about a 10-15 minute walk from our hotel. We are always happy to arrange car service if that is preferred.Answered on December 24, 2019
- Is it safe walking at night from T-Mobile park to hotelSimply put, yes. The walk is safe. Seattle does have it's share of transient and homeless individuals however when leaving from baseball games or concerts you are typically with very large crowds of people and traffic is heavy which also bring Seattle Police to direct flows of people/vehicles.Answered on March 1, 2020
- Is there transportation to cruise ship pier 91 from the hotel?We have worked with a transportation company that provided a hotel shuttle in past years. In the past the cost was $8 per person. We have not negotiated service for this year just yet. Often times guests arranged for a ride share service because you can request larger vehicles and that can be more cost effective depending on the size of your party.Answered on March 1, 2020
- I'm looking for 2 bedroom suite ? Only showing 1 bedroom suite... tyCorrect, our property only has one bedroom suites.Answered on March 1, 2020
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
FAQs about Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square
Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square has 1 restaurant:
- The Bistro
Room options at Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square by:
- Car 20min
Check-in at Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.8).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The prices at Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square is 1,500 feet from the center of Seattle.
Courtyard Seattle Downtown / Pioneer Square offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Swimming pool
- Happy hour
- Bicycle rental