Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
1301 Wyandotte Street, Kansas City, MO 64105, United States of America –
Executive King Room
King Suite with Roll In Shower - Non Smoking
Executive One-Bedroom King Suite
Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds
Double Room with Two Double Beds
5 Reasons to Choose Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Kansas City
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Town Pavilion Parking 0.2 miles
- Sprint Center 0.3 miles
- Power and Light District 0.3 miles
- Historic Power and Light Building 0.3 miles
- Financial District/Central Business District 0.3 miles
- Crown Center 1.1 miles
- Sea Life 1.1 miles
- Legoland Discovery Center Kansas City 1.1 miles
- National World War I Museum at Liberty Memorial 1.3 miles
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Downtown Kansas City 2.5 miles
- Hyde Park 3 miles
- City Park 4.2 miles
- Kauffman Stadium 6.8 miles
- Worlds of Fun 7.6 miles
- Lake Waukomis 9.5 miles
- Liberty Hall 10.7 miles
- Tomahawk Hills Golf Course 11.6 miles
- Minor Park Golf Course 12.1 miles
- Iron Horse Golf Course 16.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ALDI Supermarket 1.7 miles
- Drunken Fish Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Yard House Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Cleaver & Cork Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Indie on Main Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Teadrops Downtown Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Shark Bar Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Cosentino\'s Market Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Kansas City International Airport 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 23 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 19 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Crowne Plaza Kansas City Downtown accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.