Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor
120 Eden Street, Bar Harbor, 04609, United States of America – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor
- How about Covid-19 ? I'm from Ct can I come?Yes! Maine is not enforcing a mandatory quarantine for residents of ME, NH, CT, MA, NY, NJ! If you are symptomatic please do not travel to ME!Answered on July 16, 2020
- Are pets allowed in yhisbroom?Yes! There is a one time fee of $50 Per pet. We allow dogs up to 30 lbs in our rooms and a maximum of 2 pets per room.Answered on June 17, 2020
- is 39,000 for 4 nights rirght?The number of points depends on the time of season you are here.Answered on May 13, 2020
- What type of complimentary breakfast do you serve? Can we Dine- In our breakfast in your cafeteria/ dining room?Greetings! We have a continental breakfast in the lobby each morning from 7am to 10am. There are tables available in the lobby area.Answered on August 12, 2020
- Is your cancellation without fee apply till the same day of check-in? Thx.We have a 24 hour cancellation policy. Thank you!Answered on October 4, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor
The prices at Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor by:
- Car 25min
Check-in at Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor is 1.4 miles from the center of Bar Harbor.
Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor include:
Guests staying at Days Inn by Wyndham Bar Harbor can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 4.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Breakfast to go