Double G Ranch & Guestlodge
5351 County Road 1, Montrose, CO 81403, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 174 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double G Ranch & Guestlodge features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Montrose.
Some units are air-conditioned and include a balcony and/or a patio, as well as a seating area.
A buffet breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast.
Double G Ranch & Guestlodge has a terrace.
After a day of hiking, skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area.
The nearest airport is Montrose Regional, 18 miles from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How far are you from Elk Mountain Resort? We are attending a party there. My daughter and I would love two separate beds please for July 7 and departing on July 10th am. Thanks!!!Thank you so much for your inquiry. We would love to welcoming you in July. Unfortunately the room that would fit for both of you is only available for the nights of July 07th. and 08th. The Elk Mountain Resort is approx. 50min. from us.Answered on 7 June 2022
- There are 3 adult women traveling together. Can one person sleep on the sofa? It says this room only accommodates 2 but another place says 3.Hi there, the Eagles Nest is possible for 3 people. 1 king bed & 1 sleeper sofa between full and queen. Room price for 3 people 240 / night. We also could offer a other option.Answered on 6 January 2022
- do you have any units with 3 bedsNo sorry. We can offer you 2 Rooms door to door each with a queensize bed.Answered on 2 October 2020
- We are looking to have a stay for three nights on a working ranch - are you are working ranchSorry, we are not a working ranch.Answered on 6 January 2022
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Wardrobe or closet
- Garden view
- Outdoor fireplace
- Picnic area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Coffee machine
- Socket near the bed
- Ski pass vendor
- Ski schoolAdditional charge
- Ski storage
- AerobicsAdditional chargeOff-site
- ArcheryAdditional chargeOff-site
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Bar crawlsAdditional charge
- Badminton equipment
- CanoeingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Pool table
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Daily housekeeping
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Smoke-free property
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Beach umbrellas
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 12 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Double G Ranch & Guestlodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 6:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Double G Ranch & Guestlodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
FAQs about Double G Ranch & Guestlodge
Double G Ranch & Guestlodge is 14.3 miles from the center of Montrose.
Room options at Double G Ranch & Guestlodge include:
Check-in at Double G Ranch & Guestlodge is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Double G Ranch & Guestlodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Double G Ranch & Guestlodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Pool table
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bike tours
- Bar crawls
- Badminton equipment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
Guests staying at Double G Ranch & Guestlodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: